• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    How can you compare Kowalski in that 1971 Challenger R/T to a bunch of punks and p*ssies running around in rice racers with fart cans and overcambered wheels for narcistic TikTok clicks?
    I'm not trying to emulate Siskel and Ebert. It's all about the ending (outcome)...

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    I'm not trying to emulate Siskel and Ebert. It's all about the ending (outcome)...
    You don't understand Kowalski and neither would those Fast & Furious Posers & Pusscakes.

Easy to break the law when you're part of a Gang or Mob, not so much when you're a Gang of One.

Takes a lot more testicular fortitude to end your run like Kowalski

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    You don't understand Kowalski and neither would those Fast & Furious Posers & Pusscakes.

Easy to break the law when you're part of a Gang or Mob, not so much when you're a Gang of One.

Takes a lot more testicular fortitude to end your run like Kowalski
    Thanks Roger

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    We had a mob descend on our neighborhood several years ago... scared the Hell out of the older residents, and pissed most of the rest off.

Popo must have put the fear of Cop into them, as they haven't been back since.

****Were they generally shorter than average people, wearing masks, and carrying around baskets to help them haul off their loot?

Wouldn't happen to have been October 31st, would it?

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    As a car enthusiast I hate this younger generation and their version of being an enthusiasts. God damn mentally deficiency having kids.

Like how many videos of a car smacking a pedestrian or another car do you need to see before you realize how stupid these are.

And meanwhile all normal car enthusiasts will suffer the wrath of the government overreach because of their stupidity

Down on Rt 1 south of Alexandria near the 1320 club was a 1/4 mile between traffic lights. It was a magical time in the late 70's. All of the muscle cars meeting up for grudge races on a whim. Not enough of Fairfax County's finest available.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Come on , am I really the first to spot the April Fools ?

The giveaway was the incorrect highway numbers .

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    MD3 and US301 are often interposed by folks in the area, as the former becomes the latter in Bowie, so I thought nothing of it. MD424 is properly placed.

:shrug:

Without time stamps, I still found it plausible.
    3 & 424 over the past two months, there were street rallies. Friggin sound echoing throughout the area.

The news release is from Pittman’s office, two other subjects in the weekly release was on Key Bridge & the fire of March 9.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I guess, I am missing the point. Shouldn't these fools have been arrested and their vehicles impounded, or at least, license plates videotaped and fines issued? Is this approach more of a safety concern notwithstanding the time?
    Many sheriff's departments in Georgia have beautiful Hellcats and Mustangs fitted as cruisers.
    Arizona and Texas have a few too.

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Down on Rt 1 south of Alexandria near the 1320 club was a 1/4 mile between traffic lights. It was a magical time in the late 70's. All of the muscle cars meeting up for grudge races on a whim. Not enough of Fairfax County's finest available.
    Or V St in DC in the 90's
    also ran around with some guys that raced in the Glen Burnie and Essex area then, made a couple passes right on eastern Ave., RTE 10 and I-70 Park and ride

Difference is....we were deliberate about it, watched for traffic, pedestrians, Police, etc....we knew what we were doing was illegal, but we made sure it didn't impact anyone else

CelticBiggie

Mar 26, 2016
    Or V St in DC in the 90's
    also ran around with some guys that raced in the Glen Burnie and Essex area then, made a couple passes right on eastern Ave., RTE 10 and I-70 Park and ride

Difference is....we were deliberate about it, watched for traffic, pedestrians, Police, etc....we knew what we were doing was illegal, but we made sure it didn't impact anyone else
    I’ll plead the fifth about V st and metro in the 90s and early 2000s.

There or were plenty of spots. But I agree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom