• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Not a problem. It's easy to want to skip that section assuming it doesn't apply to me. I had to go back and brush up on it for that quiz.

I would have done the same but I guess I rushed thru thinking it was the final. I'm just pissed I can't get back into it to take it now. Weird.

aht2131

Aug 5, 2011
    This is an awesome find. I've been trying to get some people to join in on my hunts but they never have time to do the scheduled classes.

aht2131

Aug 5, 2011
    I'll hunt with you. I'm always looking for a partner. Where are you located?
    I'm in Moco unfortunately. I haven't had much opportunity to get out this season due to just classes, work, life etc. I'm mostly into small game, got my first deer last year but didn't make it out for deer season this year. What kind of game are you into?

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I got my hunter Ed certificate from TX in the mail today. Set up compass on DNR site and added my cert # (which I assume was just my student #) and now I am good to go and buy the 2016 md hunting license and applicable tags as needed?

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    Damn, that's pretty sweet. Using the student number seemed odd but that's all it has so meh. Did you do this personally I assume? No field shoot day required either Huh?

Edit- sorry for all the Q's :(

I did do it. I used the temporary number that they gave me at completion of the course, and entered that into compass. Worked like a charm.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I did do it. I used the temporary number that they gave me at completion of the course, and entered that into compass. Worked like a charm.

Huh, ok. My temp student ID was much different than my permanent one. Guess it doesn't matter. I saved both so no biggie I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom