• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KingGeorge

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2013
    I had plans of moving long before any bans were even mentioned but I won't leave untill the fight is won and I've done my part.

lilgibby

"man gotta have a code."
    Sep 17, 2011
    Elkton
    Was going to move back to Jacksonville in july but that is no longer happening. Instead moving to PA. looking for places to live in either York or Lancaster county. preferabbley no to far from over the line as I still have to work in md for now and I haven't taken my national EMT to be able to reciprocate with PA from my MD card. Please PM suggestions or post here as I am a retard atm and cannot remember how to start a Thread...Looking to get ouuta here by early Winter. Thanks !

PeePeeMcGee

Jun 24, 2013
    NOVA
    I've been a resident of Maryland my whole life but its gotten to the point where I don't agree with ANYTHING the state of Maryland does. Virginia is a better state in every. single. aspect. No one can convince me otherwise. I don't mean to offend anyone, but I truthfully feel this way.

lauderman

Mar 5, 2013
    LEXINGTON PARK
    What is sad is the military service members who are transfered to an installation in this dump called Maryland that no choice but to be subjected to the libtard laws enacted and passed in this bag of s$$t state. Good news is we do eventually get to leave after a few years. I truely feel sorry for the people who are stuck here with no hope of getting out.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    What is sad is the military service members who are transfered to an installation in this dump called Maryland that no choice but to be subjected to the libtard laws enacted and passed in this bag of s$$t state. Good news is we do eventually get to leave after a few years. I truely feel sorry for the people who are stuck here with no hope of getting out.

Look at the plus side, free hunting license while on leave and some GREAT MDW places like Solomon's to launch your boat from and the Bay is second to NONE IMO. Outside of that......... pretty much at a loss. :o

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Contract accepted. Inspecition scheduled for thursday. Hopefully having settled around the beginning of august. Im out guys. I will keep my job here in MD but do my best not to buy anything in Md or contribute any money at all to the economy here. I got double the house for 1/2 the money 10 minutes over the PA line.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Contract accepted. Inspecition scheduled for thursday. Hopefully having settled around the beginning of august. Im out guys. I will keep my job here in MD but do my best not to buy anything in Md or contribute any money at all to the economy here. I got double the house for 1/2 the money 10 minutes over the PA line.

Congrats, that sounds awesome. NoVA is a stepping stone for me... I hope to go elsewhere from here eventually, especially when it comes time to buy a house. PA is nice, I loved living in Pittsburgh.

I went down to TN, and AL and GA over the past weej... I like the south. It's hot as FVCK but everyone is nice and everything seems more laid back.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Blake_7.62

Oct 17, 2010

Congrats!!! Enjoy the freedom!!!

eurobuff

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 21, 2011
    :clap:

Another one sees the light. :)

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

md-legis-districts.png

What a sham.

Oldmarylander

Jun 25, 2013
    Would everyone stop talking about people and businesses leaving Maryland!! This is our state!!!! Some of us have just made the mistake of letting the control of it fall into the wrong hands.Consentrate on getting freinds and family registered to vote.Make sure they do vote! It's the only way.If we give up and move away then they have won.Stand and fight,take back Maryland.let's make the free state free again in 2014!!!!

I'm looking forward to leaving Maryland to the takers and taking my property taxes and income taxes with me. This started long before SB281. I stopped vacationing in Ocean City, now I go to Virginia Beach for my Atlantic fun. I moved my business to Virginia a few years ago. Prince William County is a great place to do business and soon after I moved my boat to Woodbridge. I actively avoid Maryland taxes by shopping in Virginia as well, why not, I spend more time in Virginia than Maryland anyway.

I've lived in Maryland for more than 30 years, it is hard to leave, but my property in West Virginia is bought and paid for with property taxes only a quarter of what I pay in Maryland for ten times the property. I could have left long ago, but every year, I hoped it would get better, never imagining that it would get as bad as it is today.

OM

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom