• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PIRANHA

Greek Redneck
    Sep 22, 2013
    Essex, Maryland
    Who has one and how do you like it? I'm thinking about getting one just to try a pump action shotgun as all my others are all semi autos. I know the Mossberg 500 and Remington 870 are probably better but I don't want to spend that kind of money to find out I don't like pump shotguns. If I find I like them then my next purchase will be one of those two or both.

gooder

Aug 26, 2011
    I've got the Stevens 320 field (28") and security (18.5") combo that I picked up on sale from my LGS a while back. I've put a mix of bird and buckshot (only ~125 rounds). It's held up fine with buckshot though I'd like to put a few more boxes of 00 before I can say it's a good one.

I like that the forend is longer than most as I have short tyrannosaur-like arms. I tried out the Maverick 88 and felt I was stretching just to rack the shotgun. The 320 in stock form alleviated some of that. I recently added an ATI T3 stock and the LOP is much more manageable now.
    8d8676d9f91fbe02ca9add98f05343b0.jpg

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    '
    I'd like to know as well, if you don't mind. I absolutely hated my Remington 870 until I got a similar stock for it...I can't physically use a standard stock on any rifle/shotgun...So after getting ripped off by one of the IP's, I have $450 into my 870, to make it as easy to shoot as my $200 320...lol

I have their pistol grip, but really like the look of yours.

gooder

Aug 26, 2011
    '

I'd like to know as well, if you don't mind. I absolutely hated my Remington 870 until I got a similar stock for it...I can't physically use a standard stock on any rifle/shotgun...So after getting ripped off by one of the IP's, I have $450 into my 870, to make it as easy to shoot as my $200 320...lol

I have their pistol grip, but really like the look of yours.

https://www.atigunstocks.com/shotguns/?amp=1

If you're not in a rush they periodically have sales(15-30%). I purchased mine on Black Friday for 30% off. They have sales on other retail timed holidays but I think Black Friday was the highest discount that I saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    The Stevens 320 is admitted by Stevens to be a chineese clone of Win M1300.

I really like Win M1200/1300 . Can't speak to the Chinese materials or qc.

gooder

Aug 26, 2011
    That's a pretty good price esp if one wants to accessorize in the future. While the Stevens 320 was very inexpensive there aren't as many modification options (compared to rem and moss) unless you're good at fabbing stuff up to make it fit...which I'm def not.

gooder

Aug 26, 2011
    Where can I purchase one?

You may want to check with Hog Sniper who looked to have been selling a few, though his post is a couple months old. I bought mine from my LGS when they were having a sale. My LGS hasn't sold those at that price since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom