• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Multiple repetitions of the president's "simple, commonsense solutions" by the Steny Hoyer parrot machine, and no sign yet of any "solution" that makes any sense at all.

It doesn't matter what you write to him, he's so full of this bilge that it spews out on you by reflex.

Oriolesfan93p

Jan 5, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    I am getting tired of being told that the only common sense and reasonable solutions out there are the ones being offered by the president and those who follow his banner, not just for Guns, but everything

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Sen. Hoyer,

How do you ensure a hunter and a sportsman are protected? Are they in danger?

Signed,

WTF

What makes a "Hunter or Sportsman" so much more responsible than gun owners who possess for self defense? Clearly a divisive tactic and a sad attempt at that.

Blazin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2008
    Leonardtown, MD
    I received this same response from Steny. I've called, e-mailed and snail mailed him. I added another form of communication, Facebook....

A day or two ago he had a post that mentioned something along the lines of "reasonable gun control" so I responded to his post, and I suggest you do the same.

I have to warn you that if you "Like" him on FB (like I did so I could track him like an animal and monitor his posts) you may get sick by seeing his daily ass-kissing.

Rewind

SLSC Member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Southern Calvert
    I got the same lame Steny "auto-reply" - which you know he never even read the input nor wrote the reply. At least I got a reply from his office - more than I can say for the Democrats on the MARYLAND Senate Judicial Proceedings Committee. They DELETE without reading. :mad54:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Message to Hoyer and all in Congress

FoxNews.com - Conservatives make gun issue new rallying cry

"The Second Amendment is there to protect us from losing the rest of them," said Adam Brisebois, 34, of Hudson, who cradled his 3-year-old daughter on his right shoulder and a rifle on the left. "If we don't fight, we'll lose our rights."

You have to be deaf or stupid not to hear this loud and clear. Whether it's NH, FL, CO, GA, or MD, the message should still be the same.

BUT ... here come the polls that Hoyer and his progressive chohorts cite ...

An Associated Press-GfK poll found last month that 58 percent of Americans felt the gun laws in the United States should be stricter. Among Republicans, 53 percent want the nation's gun laws to stay as they are, while 2 in 3 women favor stricter gun laws, as do 60 percent of independents.

However, those numbers have shrunk as emotions stirred by Newtown subside. Do we want our legislators making laws based on emotion, or facts, logic, and Consitutional law ?

Keep the pressure on Hoyer regardless of his form letter denials of our civil rights.

crowleycr

Mar 4, 2012
    Lexington Park
    The way these one dimensional communist party representatives get re elected ALL the time makes you wonder about the accuracy of the "New Miracle" non reciept generating voting machines does it not? I think we should all press for a return to actual hand countable paper ballots. They all just might have to retire.....

They had the same problem in Athens Tennessee 1946.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

Hoyer tries to cram it up our wazoo ...

Hoyer: No comparison between Obama, Bush surveillance programs

"The difference between this program and the Bush program [is that] the Bush program was not sanctioned by law; this is pursuant to law," Hoyer told reporters in the Capitol. "I think that's a very important distinction that some people don't draw, but they ought to draw."
    But, but, but ... When the law itself is unconstitutional, what then Steny ?

We all realize that your boss Obama's sole goal in his Presidency is to shred the Constitution, but do you really need to shove it up our collective asses to boot ?

Personally, I'm tired of hearing comparison's to Boooooshhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom