• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elbaz

May 17, 2012
    Cockeysville
    From their FB page:

Stag was able to ship more than 500 of the soon-to-be banned rifles Thursday morning, after sending out 2,000 to Connecticut customers on Wednesday as the legislature debated and adopted the ban. Although he makes more than 6,000 rifles a month nationwide, it’s been a total focus on Connecticut this week, he said, “The customers who have supported us for so many years.”

http://courantblogs.com/dan-haar/at-firearms-firms-a-last-minute-rush-to-fill-orders-amid-confusion

If SB-281 goes through maybe they will give Maryland residents some love...

goalie098

Trigger Monkey
    Oct 18, 2010
    Finksburg, MD
    You know after reading the article I never thought of the impact for employees who might be restricted actually working the shops or offices.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    No, we'd have to pray that Beretta will plow some handguns and rifles into our stores only for a while to get US armed. They're our state guys, we've supported them.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    I have a southpaw upper on order with Stag Arms since the day after the Newton massacre as I knew where this was going. Still wating on my upper.......

trbon8r

Ultimate Member
    I have already sent an email to Fulton Armory asking if they would be willing to bring back their public hours on a limited basis if SB281 passes. I'd like to visit their shop and pick up an M14 receiver, maybe two. I would like to spend some money with them. I just want to see one of their receivers first.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I love my stag lefty. I always felt like the kid with leg braces in the military with that silly plastic thing on the carry handle. +1 for Fulton armory doing similar. I WILL spend some money with them before this ban takes effect if they make it possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom