• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Anyone have one for sale? I would prefer to go through an IP from this site.

I tried to order through Stag and they are out of stock with no idea of when they will have any more in.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Have you asked any local FFLs to check with their distributors? Might be best to ask non-dealers. A dealer might just contact Stag directly like you did and leave it at that.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Have you asked any local FFLs to check with their distributors? Might be best to ask non-dealers. A dealer might just contact Stag directly like you did and leave it at that.

I posted in the IP section here as well, and emailed Andy at Engage. Im out of the country so I can't talk to any local FFL holders.

Being a lefty is kind of a curse, most places don't keep alot of LH stuff in stock cause it will just sit there.

I have found a coupe websites of companies that list them but they all say it is a special order item.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    I hear you. I'm a lefty. Had to custom order my Stag 2L a few months back. Best of luck. Stay safe!

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i shoot long guns left-handed - all of my bolt guns are lefties, but my ar15 and ar10s are all righties but i of course shoot them left handed. haven't caused any problems for me. the brass deflector keeps crap out of my face, and with the center charging handles, they work fine, and using my thumb to flick the safety on and off works good.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    i shoot long guns left-handed - all of my bolt guns are lefties, but my ar15 and ar10s are all righties but i of course shoot them left handed. haven't caused any problems for me. the brass deflector keeps crap out of my face, and with the center charging handles, they work fine, and using my thumb to flick the safety on and off works good.

I know, my only AR is a Colt A2, I am good with shooting it left handed.

This rifle is a definite want, not a need. I want to have it built the way I want it just because that's what I want. I have a bit of money saved up and just want to splurge. I may not be in the position to splurge like this for very long so I intend to enjoy it while I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom