• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dtmeyers

Jun 22, 2013
    As the title said, looking for a place to do a spray on bed liner. Further south the better (like Drayden) but willing to drive for a good place

Jul 1, 2012
    Decker LineX on Great Mills Rd... if it's still there.
    A friend of mine had his done there a while back and was happy with it.

I think D&G Kustoms in Leonardtown does it also.

Try Trick Trucks on Great Mills Rd too as a last resort.

Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    LineX is no longer on Great Mills Road in LP. He moved to off of route 231 in Prince Frederick. Only place of which I know that does high quality spray on bed liners. Google is your friend for map.

Winged Pig

Aug 20, 2008
    Calvert County
    Had my truck liner done by the LineX guy on 231 in 2006 when I purchased it new. Still looks as good today as it did the day he sprayed it. Good people to work with and a great product. The dealer paid for it so I can't comment on price, but if I remember correctly he was very competitive.

koya

Feb 20, 2015
    A co-worker had his done at the truck shop on Great Mills next to Ttreet Trenz, I think it is Trick Trucks they had another shop do it but you have to go through them.

CorpsmanUp

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 19, 2010
    St Mary's County
    Trick Trucks on GMills uses the guy that's now in Prince F.

They will come pick up your truck and take it up the road to get it sprayed, for a price.

I drove myself and got it done. Takes a couple of hours.

Got it done on my Raptor. Best price within a reasonable distance.

I wouldn't settle for anything other than Line-X. Seen and researched the others and they are all junk.

You get what you pay for.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I had the fella on Great Mills road spray my F150 in 2005. The Decker line-X has held up wonderfully through the years.

The hardest part is watching them scuff up the paint on a brand new truck that you paid a crap load of money for. :D

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    I used the shop on 231 Prince Frederick to spray my 450, did a very good job. I have carried 5,000 lbs of rocks in that bed, all kinds of building products and tools, and nowhere has the LineX sealant failed. The metal may have dented, but the sealant is still in place. I think I paid a bit over $400 for the job. Only wish I had paid for the upgraded sealant that does not fade. While it does not look bad, when I take out the bed mounted tool box, There is a big contrast to the appearance.

Wsanner

Sep 19, 2012
    Decker sold the franchise about 7 years ago. He is the vp of line X.The guy that bought it only lasted a year or so and then he sold the franchise to the guy in Prince Frederick. Trick Trucks used Decker while they were in business, not sure who he is using now. There are a few other companies out there, but personally, between the quality and warranty ,I don't think they compare to Line X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom