• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nutz

Closer to 5's than 10's
    Jun 29, 2011
    Near Indian Head, Md.
    Where at on 301?

Near Apehanger's, saw it last weekend. Not sure if it was the garage next door or the old gas station, but it's in that neighborhood. Crap, might have been in the liquor store across the street......

Between Apehanger's and the old truck stop, check both sides of the road :o

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Next to Randy's ribs in the old bingo/IWLA building

They haves some deals in there but you have to watch it because some stuff is more than you can find it in a lot of places. I noticed that on the ammo.

TheWhiteBuffalo

Not Impressed
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hughesville, MD
    The ammo prices at the Bel Alton shop are hit and miss. Reasonable, if you count paying a few more dollars per box than what WalMart sells it for.

They didn't have any "value brands" at this location, just yet. I was looking for Bear ammo, but all they had was Remington and Federal. They told me that more was on the way.

I wish them success, because the more the merrier!

285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    Sportsmans Liquidators must be getting ammo from Cheaper Than Dirt, because their ammo prices are close.
    "Expensive As Hell".

No thanks. Over $2.00/ round, for .45-70 - Remington 405s. :lol2:

I heard it is real expensive, no desire to even walk in and I live within 3 miles of the Hughesville location...

ThisGuy918

Nov 11, 2011
    Been to sportsman liquidators a few times. Great place to pick up gifts/nic nacs for family hunters like antler lightswitch covers or a bear wine bottle holder. Everything else is a waste of time. Ammo is outrageous, hunting/fishing gear is spendy. Archery supplies are also quite high compared to other stores. If you are bored or looking for nic nacs its worth taking a look. Other than that Keep on cruising.

Hit and Run

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2010
    Prince Frederick
    Not a lot of ammo per se, but lots of other hunting and fishing items. Nice people. Not a local so no reference but it is by a bar-b-que and north of Prince Frederick Rd 231.

ert210

Apr 3, 2012
    Been in it . Prices are ok. no guns when i went, they said they were in the process of getting FFL.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I am curious how they are set on Muzzleloader and maybe reloading supplies. Trying to find a good dealer for wads, lead shot, copper plated lead shot, etc.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Well... I took a trip to the new store down on 301 in Bel Alton. I walked in and asked for #11 caps and the kid had no idea what I was talking about and he didn't really appear to give a rats ass I was even there. His phone was much more important than even acknowledging that I walked in the door. A simple "hey man" would have been good, but, not a word until I approached him at the counter.

He showed me the muzzleloader stuff they had and I immediately felt the on-comings of my first heart attack.

Triple 7 209 primers were $14.99 per 100 and the CVA PowerBelt bullets were $35.99 per 15 (SOB !!!!). I was getting the CVA PowerBelts from Dick's in Waldorf for $22.99. I'll go to Waldorf if I need more.

I turned around and walked out with no desire to ever step foot in that place again.

If that place sees business at the end of the year I will be extremely shocked. It's not going to last long.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I also noticed a set of 6 flocked goose decoys that sell for about $110.00 everywhere else and they were priced at $199.00 at SL.

They need to change the name of the stores because they are by far "liquidation" or "outlet" prices.

They also need to get them bottles of Pyrodex P and RS off the floor shelf. $26.99 per can !?!?!?!?!

I'll keep getting my powder from Fred's in Waldorf for $19.00 thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom