• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    For those who shoot some sporting.... I am also active on shotgunworld.com. I've befriended a couple of guys there over the past year or so and we're getting together to shoot some sporting and afterwards pig'n out on some crabs and beer. The one guy is driving here from Illinois and the other from Connecticut. I hope to show them some Maryland hospitality. We're shooting on Sept 15 at 9:30-10:00 at Pintail Point.... probably 100-150 targets. We're going to have lunch somewhere on Kent Island, probably at Fishermans at the narrows. For anyone up to it, we will hit Schraders the next day. Feel free to join us. Nothing serious - just shotgun enthusiasts getting together. Let me know if you can join us. Should be fun.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Any idea of the details (time) for Sunday at Schraders? Myself an a buddy might be up for that.

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Any idea of the details (time) for Sunday at Schraders? Myself an a buddy might be up for that.

About 10am, but I'm leaving it up to the guys who are coming from out of state. If they want to shoot again at Pintail on Sunday, that's what we will do. If that's the case, I'll send you a PM on Sat night, otherwise 10am at Schraders.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    I'm going to get down there early Sat to beat bridge traffic, do you know if Pintail has coffee and breakfast available,or someplace you can recommend close by.

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Pintail probably has coffee, but I doubt about breakfast. I would stop at Hollys. It's just East of Kent Narrows on the Westbound lane. Need to pass it and turn around at the first overpass. Also, there's a new Cracker Barrell on the Eastbound lane in Stevensville.

JoeRinMD

Rifleman
    Jul 18, 2008
    AA County
    It looks like the weather will be about perfect. Unfortunately, I forgot about a family event on Sunday, which means I've got other things I need to get done tomorrow. Have a great time and enjoy the crabs!!

Joe

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Just want to thank Blackthorne for organizing this outing, could not have asked for better weather- the facility is first rate and the bird fly fast and far-fortunately they all break when they hit the ground -and at Pintail a lot also hit the pond. Lunch at Fishermans was great and I was glad to meet the rest of you.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Good meeting you possumman, it was a great time with fantastic weather,what a beautiful day. Wish I could have stayed for lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom