• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    I think this is interesting:

PLEASE NOTE: This item may not be available in these states. Please check with your transfer FFL before purchasing - MA, MD

Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately, they can not be shipped together. All ammunition will be shipped Fedex or UPS ground. Some states restrict the shipping of ammunition. Some firearms may not be available in all states. Please see our Ordering Guide for detailed instructions about shipping. All Flat Rate shipping charges are for lower 48 States. Please email us for a quote if you are outside of this area.

TheBulge

Mar 7, 2011
    I think this is interesting:

PLEASE NOTE: This item may not be available in these states. Please check with your transfer FFL before purchasing - MA, MD

I didnt see that. I did get an email conformation with my FFL information so I will hope for the best.

survivorRob

Apr 1, 2009
    Considering how cheap AR lowers have been for the last two years, I can't believe people are scrambling to buy them now.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    Never mind. I got an email that said that an error in the system allowed it to be placed in the cart so they have to cancel my order.

1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I think they were just sold out. It didn't say anything about where I am from. This is what I was sent:

Thank you for your order from Grabagun.Com. Unfortunately, we have had an error in our shopping cart system and it has allowed the out of stock Spikes Lower to be added to your cart. We are very sorry for the error, but we will have to cancel your order and void the charge on your credit card. We have the Spikes stripped lowers on order from Spikes and hope to see them back in stock in the next few months. Please make sure you are signed up to be notified on the product page if you are interested in being notified when they come back in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nexgen98

Latest threads

Top Bottom