Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Nice catch. Too good to pass up.
    Plus there is a free shipping coupon if you spend enough $

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    I picked up a 1000 of them, should last a couple years, I was almost out of 168 match bullets and Sierra's when you can find them are over 40 bucks a box now. I've had good accuracy from Speer.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    Nice catch. Too good to pass up.
    Plus there is a free shipping coupon if you spend enough $

Midway's free shipping chafes me a bit as it is not merely a $ threshold as with many/most places, but the item(s) need to be on their eligible for free shipping list. Rant off...

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    For some reason when I go to check out it's not giving me the sale price. I never have luck with midway.

Price went up or something.
    When I ordered it , it was about $20.12/box, Its showing a higher price if I don't log in. If I log in, it goes down in price.
    Hmm

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Yup, looks like it's done, hard to believe they were selling for 20 bucks a box, at least some of you were able to get some.

Buster Brown

Aug 11, 2019
    Southern MD
    Yup, looks like it's done, hard to believe they were selling for 20 bucks a box, at least some of you were able to get some.

Yup. It was still showing the sale price when I tried to place an order. I even refreshed the page twice but when I tried to check out, full price. Not the first time I've seen something funny going on at Midway. They must of seen them selling quick so they stopped the sale. They did alot of stuff like that after sandy hook. I put Midway one step above Cheaper than Dirt and that's pretty low.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Not Always

Midway's free shipping chafes me a bit as it is not merely a $ threshold as with many/most places, but the item(s) need to be on their eligible for free shipping list. Rant off...

no, not always, they have some items free shipping all the time,
    but quite often they have a special offer code free shipping over $50,
    I got it today on the bullets and another item, total $51.
    Also, on items that have free shipping like Leupold, if you buy something else, they only add a portion of the shipping. For example you buy a scope that had free shipping and a box of bullets, the shipping might only be $1.50.

pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    I got a couple boxes $20.12 and something else, total $51.23 free shipping and it's on its way, marked shipped within a couple hours.
    I don't have any problems with Midway except you never know when a sale or free shipping will end so don't wait. One of the few places that will ACTUALLY send out product arrival notifications.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    no, not always, they have some items free shipping all the time,
    but quite often they have a special offer code free shipping over $50,
    I got it today on the bullets and another item, total $51.
    Also, on items that have free shipping like Leupold, if you buy something else, they only add a portion of the shipping. For example you buy a scope that had free shipping and a box of bullets, the shipping might only be $1.50.

Yup. Usually their only disqualifications for free shipping is it can’t have a weight over, I think it is 12#? 10#? On its own. And it can’t have a max order limit (so, it can’t be like max 2). Even hazmat usually qualifies. Though the hazmat isn’t discounted.

Of course with limits on primers and powder right now, they don’t qualify right now.

It sucks when there is 1000 bullets on sale and no go for free shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom