• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ok i searched the site and could not find any class 3 info. im looking for a dealer to transfer a few suppressors. is there a dealer near st marys that can do this? im new here,so i appoligize if i am bringing up a topic that already exists. thanks, any help is appreciated!

AMStrick

May 15, 2012
    Port Tobacco
    This past spring Accurate Gunsn and Ammo down in Loveville told me they were getting their class 3 license.

Not sure if they did, but worth checking on.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Nah, they just ask for blood, urine and fecal samples to pass along to the first alphabet agency that requests them. :innocent0

:lol2:

Oh, I can think of more than a few here that would donate a fecal sample to them for free.

ok this has been a great help, ive heard a lot of negative about freds, but its way closer than any other class 3 dealer. i will just have to deal with there attitude for the transaction. thanks everyone! this is my new favorite site! now if i can find private land to hunt for next season,i will be all smiles.

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    ok this has been a great help, ive heard a lot of negative about freds, but its way closer than any other class 3 dealer. i will just have to deal with there attitude for the transaction. thanks everyone! this is my new favorite site! now if i can find private land to hunt for next season,i will be all smiles.
    If you pay for my sig 716,you will have a place to hunt:D

Ironsighter

It's "Citizen," not "Civilian"
    May 10, 2011
    Down South
    Mark and Chandra Hancock and the gang at Accurate are nice folks. They should have time to help you since they've sold virtually everything in stock... Hours 1300-1800 T-TH, 1300-1900 F, 1000-1400 SAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom