• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    I think the biggest problem is finding someone strong enough to compete against an incumbent or Democrat.

Southern Maryland (St.Mary's) replaced 2 House seats and a Senator last time around. However I couldn't tell you who ran against Steny last month since I never heard of him and there wasn't much advertising.

How about Calvert, is there someone who can be prepped to run against Miller? It would seem to me that now is the time to start, not when you have to file the paperwork or whatever to run.

Same with Busch, find someone now to start running against him.

Busch is the vulnerable one.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    This legislative session is going to be very interesting. Will Mike & Mike wanna play nice with a very popular governor or do they want to play party politics? Will the rest of the Dems hold the party line or will they see that bipartisanship is what's best for Maryland at this time? Only time will tell.

Hold on to your hats, I think there's a big wind about to blow coming out of Annapolis...

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Montgomery County is irredeemable. The Elites and their pet felons, illegals and rainbow assortment of helpless minorities what a show..

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Montgomery County is irredeemable. The Elites and their pet felons, illegals and rainbow assortment of helpless minorities what a show..

The 2018 elections it will probably be, but if Hogan gets re-elected then the possibilities open up for 2022, 2026 and 2030 to close the gap(s) as well as perhaps take a small advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom