• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I would name his dog: Dont1302mebro.

Then he can run around the neighborhood and dog parks screaming: DONT1320MEBRO. DONT1302MEBRO. Hey, DONT1302MEBRO.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    Vote your conscience, sir. If Hogan's grabbing is something you can overlook, vaya con dios.

All Democratic candidates for governor are gun grabbers, to my knowledge.

The Republican candidate for governor has signed gun grabbing legislation. He also presumably twisted arms in his party in an effort to appear bipartisan and therefore avoided a political hot potato this fall. Yep, our rights were inconvenient to his political future, and we got screwed. If you're OK with that, vote for him. I'm not, and I won't.

The winner of this gubernatorial election will be a grabber. I'm voting, but I'm sure as shit not voting for a grabber.

Don't forget to add he is supporting a challenger to Steve Waugh, a pro 2A incumbent. Still think he's for the 2A?

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    Don't forget to add he is supporting a challenger to Steve Waugh, a pro 2A incumbent. Still think he's for the 2A?

Im going to assume Bailey has the same opinion as Hogan on 2a or Bailey would run on his opinions and idea's that differ from Hogan. A very good friend of mine volunteering for local repub. candidates and wanted to put Bailey's sign in my yard and Mat Morgan. No thank you and told her why I can only hope they got the message

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Wow Hogan got rid of the Ez Pass fee and lowered a toll. Screw guns I'm definitely voting for him now

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    My buddy Larry just sent me a broadcast email informing me of the names of his new dogs. Sadly, he ignored my original suggestions, which were not as delightful as Stoveman's.

I felt I needed to reply to his note:

Too bad; I thought "Miller & Busch" were better choices. Of course, then you start to wonder whether YOU are the lapdog.

I hope he wasn't offended. Because, you know, he could cease his efforts to preserve and protect my rights.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I'm guessing Hogan has the 'dink' vote sewn up. :innocent0

th

Mr H

Banana'd
    My buddy Larry just sent me a broadcast email informing me of the names of his new dogs. Sadly, he ignored my original suggestions, which were not as delightful as Stoveman's.

I felt I needed to reply to his note:

Too bad; I thought "Miller & Busch" were better choices. Of course, then you start to wonder whether YOU are the lapdog.

I hope he wasn't offended. Because, you know, he could cease his efforts to preserve and protect my rights.

Benedict and Arnold??

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Alec Ross promised to make Maryland the first state to mandate all new gun sales to be smart guns only. Vote for him? Rushern Baker pledged to join the "Gun Safety Coalition" with NY, NJ, CT and RI, how about him?

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Alec Ross promised to make Maryland the first state to mandate all new gun sales to be smart guns only. Vote for him? Rushern Baker pledged to join the "Gun Safety Coalition" with NY, NJ, CT and RI, how about him?

Wow powerful argument. It's a tough call between the guys that want to **** me fast or the one that wants to **** me slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom