• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Please reply in here with your location. I am working on getting a distribution list together for Calvert/Charles/St. Mary's county people to make contacting people easier for events.

If you would prefer to not disclose your location publically, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Already listed.

While your locatin may be listed in your profile, there isn't a search option on this site for MSI members and their location....

As the events committee's begin to take better shape, we need to have a quick way to reach out to our local people when the time comes.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Just out of curiosity, and considering Edgewater is considered Central Maryland for purposes of this forum, why are you collecting a roster for Southern Maryland, which only includes Charles, Calvert and St. Mary's counties? :tinfoil:

What is the "events committee"? :confused:

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Just out of curiosity, and considering Edgewater is considered Central Maryland for purposes of this forum, why are you collecting a roster for Southern Maryland, which only includes Charles, Calvert and St. Mary's counties? :tinfoil:

While I'm in "Central MD", it works out better for MSI for me to be on the So MD events committee and I also work in Prince Frederick.

The events committee is a group of people that organize booth locations at local events, such as gun shows, fairs etc. These are the people you see working the booth at the events.

As MSI grows, we are gathering people that want to help share their passion with people that may be less educated with regards to what is happening in MD.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative

This will be part of a larger program, so that MSI can better communicate with members on happenings and needs across the state.

As for "Events Committee", that is something I'll be discussing tomorrow afternoon at the MSI General Membership meeting.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    South of the 'Dorff

In SMIBville, where we sorts ain't like you sorts...
    Will gladly volunteer time when possible, especially during colder weather times. This time of year I'm working 60+ hr weeks
    Like SPCLOPR8R (hope I got that right), I'm not really getting the rationale for this thread- didn't we give our address and emails when we joined MSI? Or maybe have us PM you... Just sayin', cause I passed on this a couple of times and I'm betting many others have, too.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    For those that are hesitant to post publically, feel free to pm me. Please also indicate your level of membership. While setting up for events, we need to have a few executive members as primary people along with general membership.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom