• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    Thanks for the info.
    No problem, that one there is their lunch box cooler. I sent them that picture as a joke telling them i need a bigger one...lol They are a good group of guy and they have flown over a few times to go out fishing with us. I have two mountain dews in it from sunday and the they are still cold as of last night, I had two of those contoured ice packs in it. I am sold and saving up some scratch on the side for a 150 to keep on the boat.

Dantheman

Jan 26, 2011
    mallows bay for starters and bumpy oak pond. swimming frogs, scented jerk minnows and chatter baits. once the water warms up a little more,crank bait crawdads and when the grass gets to thick switch up to spro frogs, chubs and senkos you should have the bases coverd.

Cool, thanks. I'm gonna round up some friends and get down there soon. Should I use a wire or braided leader or will mono suffice?

Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    How the Hell are you guys catching them, I fish in bass tournament and fish all year around and I haven't caught any snakeheads ...

I wanna see whats the hype on how they fight :)

I

RiveraJr

Mar 5, 2013
    Indian head
    rod & reel with lures.... crank baits and frogs work for me. my buddy caught one using a night crawler so I guess it varies... just got to agitate the fish so it can bite

Franklin

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 12, 2012
    close to budds creek
    How the Hell are you guys catching them, I fish in bass tournament and fish all year around and I haven't caught any snakeheads ...

I wanna see whats the hype on how they fight :)
    The bass guys I talk to at Smallwood all say they catch a few every time they go out. Not sure why you haven't.
    I

Y'all using rod & reel - are you using live bait or lures? Also, peak times - morning or evenings? TIA
    I hook and line and bowfishing for them. Definitely more productive to bowfishing for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom