• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    I had to give a tip of the hat to the folks at All Pawn in White Plains for doing such a smooth transfer on a purchase of mine from GunsAmerican.com. Can't beat the $25 fee, either.

Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    How do All Pawn's prices compare. I mean, here's the deal. If All Pawn is a good shop who treats people right, I'd rather spend a few extra bucks and support them rather than someplace like Fred's Rip-off Den.

285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    How do All Pawn's prices compare. I mean, here's the deal. If All Pawn is a good shop who treats people right, I'd rather spend a few extra bucks and support them rather than someplace like Fred's Rip-off Den.

Great prices---They will work with you and make a good deal

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    Done a few transfers and even a purchase from them, always smooth!

Sent from my hideout using carrier pigeons!

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county

No comparision. Always had good transactions with All Pawn. Never a problem. Would do business with them anytime in the future. All pawn is not a retail gun shop. It is a pawn shop. They do not sell ammo.

Fred's=could care less customer service, high prices, charged me $75 for my first long gun transfer and last, read the account of the late night SWAT visit to their customer's house because of the ammo log they kept.

You decide.

285ferrari

Dec 7, 2012
    Waldorf
    No comparision. Always had good transactions with All Pawn. Never a problem. Would do business with them anytime in the future. All pawn is not a retail gun shop. It is a pawn shop. They do not sell ammo.

Fred's=could care less customer service, high prices, charged me $75 for my first long gun transfer and last, read the account of the late night SWAT visit to their customer's house because of the ammo log they kept.

You decide.
    Yes, they do sell ammo, you just have to ask

MikeCee

May 8, 2013
    I had to revisit this thread thanks to another smooth transfer through All Pawn in White Plains.

I did a purchase through GunBroker.com and sent an e-mail to All Pawn. They sent their FFL info to the seller that day so the shipment went out the very next day.

Got a call from them when the rifle came in and picked it up. Less than one week from winning bid to taking possession and all for $25!

Fireman51

Feb 18, 2014
    I have to give a shout out to them as well...I have done several deals with them, and they are top notch.

quattroginger

Feb 22, 2013
    i also paid $75 there for transfer. he tore off the corner of a piece of paper, wrote $75 on it. then told me to take to cashier and tell her it was for transfer. my guess is there is no standard. some people told me they paid $35, $40, $50. but no, i got the $75 lol

i hear good things all the time about All Pawn, plan on doing business there next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom