• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    I placed an order on one of these this week to find out yesterday that its not on the MD Roster (taking full accountability for not making it a practice of checking before every purchase) so of course the dealer is not shipping understandably. I did a search and saw that the gun was submitted back on the 8th so I was wondering does anyone know how long it usually take for it to get to the official roster?

The dealer will only hold the order for 30 days which sucks because I don't mind them holding it no matter how long it takes so I just want to see if its going to make more sense to cancel it now and get the refund to purchase another cheaper 5.7 that's on the roster since I already bought a ton of ammo and revisit the Smith & Wesson later when its on the roster since I already ordered a bunch of mags for it and still want it for my M&P collection.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Looks like it should be on the roster and available for purchase on 4/23. It was on the 3/8 reviewed list posted in this thread:

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    Looks like it should be on the roster and available for purchase on 4/23. It was on the 3/8 reviewed list posted in this thread:

weird I called MSP yesterday and spoke to someone that said it wouldn't be till June when they had their next meeting per every 3 months or something.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    weird I called MSP yesterday and spoke to someone that said it wouldn't be till June when they had their next meeting per every 3 months or something.
    It was reviewed at the March 8 meeting. They received the petition for the 5.7 on February 6 according to the 3/8 meeting agenda.

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    In the meantime, I have one, here in MD, I'll let you come to the range and shoot it (suppressed and with a red dot) as long as you feed it :)

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    It was reviewed at the March 8 meeting. They received the petition for the 5.7 on February 6 according to the 3/8 meeting agenda.

so with the way they process things, is it likely that on 4/23 or 4/24 the dealer should be able to go to the MD handgun roster sight and see it listed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom