Proposed Additions to Handgun Roster and Notice of Right to Object or Petition 3-24-2023

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MattFinals718

Nov 23, 2022
    Arlington, VA
    Interesting, I didn't realize that the Glock 20 and 21 Gen 5 weren't on the roster already? I guess it makes sense, since they were only introduced late last year. (Not that I plan to buy one: I have a G21 Gen 3 already and plan to stick with it.)

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    so with the way they process things, is it likely that on 4/23 or 4/24 the dealer should be able to go to the MD handgun roster sight and see it listed?

There shouldn't be a roster! Who was in charge of the roster in 1791?
    We handed in more than 3 times the number of signatures to get the bill added as a referendum and it failed anyway. After going door to door for days and sitting in the rain and cold on multiple occasions trying to get signatures the loss at the voting booth has never left me. It's the main reason why I believe that regardless of how much you protest, how many phone calls or letters you write the gun grabbers will always get their way in this and other blue states.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    We handed in more than 3 times the number of signatures to get the bill added as a referendum and it failed anyway. After going door to door for days and sitting in the rain and cold on multiple occasions trying to get signatures the loss at the voting booth has never left me. It's the main reason why I believe that regardless of how much you protest, how many phone calls or letters you write the gun grabbers will always get their way in this and other blue states.
    Rosters are being challenged in court in several places so we will see what happens in a few years post Bruen.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    On election day, at my polling location, there was a Baltimore County cop, in uniform, standing outside the school giving out papers and tellling people to vote for that bull$hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom