• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lotofpez

Feb 10, 2011
    Cumberland
    Does anybody know a gunshop around that has a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard in stock. One of my friends has looked all around Cumberland and can't find one. He has the money and it is burning a hole in his pocket.

Post any info here or P.M. Me.

lotofpez

Feb 10, 2011
    Cumberland
    i know he wants the 380. The dealers around Cumberland have tried to order one but the wait is too long for them to get one because their suppliers do not have any right now.

Rainmaker

Jan 9, 2012
    Hagerstown, MD
    Does anybody know a gunshop around that has a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard in stock. One of my friends has looked all around Cumberland and can't find one. He has the money and it is burning a hole in his pocket.

Post any info here or P.M. Me.

I just purchased one last week and it came in this Sat. I purchased it from http://www.bwoutfitters.net/ for $330 plus shipping. Now I have to sit back and wait for a week...or maybe 2. It took only about three days to ship once the transaction cleared (I used a credit card).

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I was at Moores in Cresaptown on Saturday 1/7. I was holding one in my hands. They are closed today (Monday). They will be opened tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon. I hope that is soon enough for your buddy. Of course there is the issue of the seven day wait. I am on day 11 of my seven day wait. Good luck.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Gun Shack in Mount Airy has at least one Bodyguard 380 in stock. Saw it in their showcase on Saturday afternoon.

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    They are pretty popular little guns right now. I bought mine last year and had to wait two weeks for the store to get it in. Then I ordered two spare mags from S&W directly and it took 3 months for me to get them. I called them one time after about six weeks and was told that they couldn't make them fast enough for the six week turn around time.

i.c.spots

Jul 27, 2010
    Finksburg
    Just purchased one last Sunday at the Howard County show from 3R. I was surprised it was still there since I didn't decide to get it until after 2 pm and the show was closing at 3 pm.

I got it for $349. Now it's hurry up and wait.

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    $349 is a good deal! I bought one at Pasadena Pawn and Gun 2 weeks ago and paid $420. I was able to pick it up on the 7th day though. Buds had them for $399, but I just checked and they are out of stock again. Have become a popular little gun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom