• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    What would it take for Mike to run? Do you think he could win and if he did, what would it take for him to undo all of the "accomplishments" of MOM?

Or should he stay in the possition he is in?

What about Some one like Richard Rothchilds? I have to believe those two would make a GREAT team getting MD back on the RIGHT track.

Discuss ...

Clovis

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 1, 2011
    Centreville
    As my delegate, I would certainly miss him in that role. But I think it would be entirely up to the delegate to decide to run for that position or not. I do think he would have a hell of a up hill battle in the I-95 corridor of the state and I think he knows that as well. Certainly, if he chose to run I think everyone here would certainly support him. I did think (only my thoughts) my senator, Pipkin had those asperations but only time will tell. If so perhaps the delegate would run for the senate.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Pretty sure we all would support such a run. i know I would. He's done his duty well as an underpowered Delegate... lets see what he does with Governorship. :)

MikeFly

Sep 16, 2012
    Carroll County
    I would love to see him as Govenor or Dan Bongino but it would be a tough thing to accomplish in this state unless they have massive support and turnout from conservatives.

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    (Most) People refuse to vote for common sense. Look at who we have now.

I'm just thinking of the "sleeping giant" that has now been awakened ...

If everyone actually goes out and does what they say they will on here, it would be a hell of a campaign for whoever is chosen to run. If we all put our combined efforts into going out and educating people over the next 18months, I think we could make the difference. It wouldnt be easy but I think this is what it would take to turn this ship around. It may not change this time around either, it may take a few cycles (like in Smokey's post about slow change). The citizens have been complacent for far too long. Its time to do something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom