• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FlatsFlite

Aug 6, 2012
    King George, VA
    I was about the post the same thing. I have a few large pistol primers and 5,000 small rifle primers, but no small pistol primers.

I would love to swap a brick of small rifel for small pistol.

Bo_G

Jan 6, 2009
    Cecil County
    I'm looking for:

Bench Rest Large Rifle Primers - will trade Small Pistol Primers
    IMR 4350 Powder - will trade Bullseye Powder
    :innocent0

Bo

FlatsFlite

Aug 6, 2012
    King George, VA
    Charles County.

I may have a swap for a box of small pistol primers lined up already, but I could swap another box for large pistol primers, or I could split a box between two people and spread the wealth around a little if it helps.

A half box of each, would work for me.

UPDATE: Well, that didn't take long. Looks like two boxes found a new home and I'll be able to load 9mm and 45s for quite a while as long as the scheduling holds. <aryland would be a small state if DC didn't F-up the commute.

tempest56

Mar 25, 2012
    Anyone interested in trading 1000 brick small pistol or small magnum pistol primers for my 1000 brick Federal large magnum pistol primers? In Howard County.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I was at Greentop yesterday, north of Richmond, and they had a few small pistol primers out ... but were limiting sales to 5 of the 100 primer boxes per customer. That's the first time I've seen any in a long time. The guy I talked with there said they are getting in a few 2-3 times a week, but they don't stay on the shelves long.

On a better note, the same guy had just put out an 8-pound jug of Winchester WST that immediately jumped into my cart. At $159 for 8 pounds, that's not too bad these days. It's designated for loading .45 ACP.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I think there are some out here in western md... How many are you looking for.

I have a handful of Small and Large Rifle but no pistol on hand. I can check tomorrow though.

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    Jan 16, I placed a backorder of CCI 500's from Power Valley, received UPS tracking info yesterday. I was expecting a month or two, certainly can't be happier.

If you do back-order, order mucho primers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom