• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Better bundle up today guys. It's supposed to be 40 out and feel like 27 with the wind. Bundle up tight.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    We had a great shoot today, thanks for all of you that came out to play. As usual Gibby whooped our asses. He is one fast shooter with accuracy. t was a little chilly but we all made it through in about 2.5 hrs or less.
    Come on up and join in the fun next month.

Tom

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Is there movement during these courses of fire or is the shooter always static like at Delta? I was off today and going to go, then it was butt cold and luckily I got called back to work.....:D:innocent0

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Jerry did you sign up for the York 3 Man 3 Gun? I'd ave to see these lightning speed skills, I'll back up your street cred for the trap but don't know about the steel yet.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    Jerry did you sign up for the York 3 Man 3 Gun? I'd ave to see these lightning speed skills, I'll back up your street cred for the trap but don't know about the steel yet.

I'd think about it but I'd need to get a suitable shotgun, not to mention my only AR15 has a 20" upper on it right now.... Hold on-- I need to find my walker, then I'll be right back....

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I'd think about it but I'd need to get a suitable shotgun, not to mention my only AR15 has a 20" upper on it right now.... Hold on-- I need to find my walker, then I'll be right back....

I've got a Bushmaster 16" with a fixed carry handle though you can use if you want. I'm gonna have to use my Remington 870 if my Mossberg doesn't come in on time.

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Hey everyone the steel match is tomorrow rain or shine. I plan on being there, how about you? Please read this thread to see if your questions are asked.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I'll be there as long as its not raining too bad. I'm a fair weather shooter.:)

Someone please pull his tampon string I think he's due to change it in his mangina, likely story Mister about your back hurting, you can always shoot and hold an umbrella with the support/weak hand. Your starting to sound like MDB

I went to the York "Fun Shoot" today and had a great time. Met AnthonyJHallen and his buddy, they were a couple of great guys.

Just breaking your stones Tstras

tdt91

Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    We had a good day at SLCFSA shooting PAsteel. Browning Guy and Km04 showed up along with Tzoid and myself. We had 25 or 26 shooters today and enjoyed a rainless match. Once we finished up with PA steel some of us did the side shotgun match in the rain. That was fun as well.
    We had a blast in our group and Km and others took some teasing in stride. BANG!!!!! Thank's for helping make this fun guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom