• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    No problems for me at all. Seems to be fine.

I keep reading about some type of change to the board layout. My screen looks the same as it ever did. What are some of the things that have changed?

Thanks!
    Looks a bit weird to me. Not horrible.

mds block.jpg

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    That's the way my screen has always looked. I don't see any difference in your screen capture than my screen and I believe mine has been this way forever.

Interesting!

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I HATE THE NEW LOOK!!! Please bring it back like it was before! I do NOT like the new home page layout at all.... The front page does not show the new postings from yesterday after I logged in, only the new postings from midnight today :( NOT HAPPY AT ALL :sad20: :tdown:

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I HATE THE NEW LOOK!!! Please bring it back like it was before! I do NOT like the new home page layout at all.... The front page does not show the new postings from yesterday after I logged in, only the new postings from midnight today :( NOT HAPPY AT ALL :sad20: :tdown:

You need 50 posts to use classifieds/Water Cooler.

You need 250 post to bitch about the site. ;)

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

You joined in 2012 and only have 203 posts! I don't think I'd be making disparaging comments. Talk about not happy at all, imagine the admin and mods who selfishly work to keep the forum going, then you come along and want changes because you're not happy at all.

I'd be grateful for the best gun forum in the world and leave it at that.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I want my refund too:tantrum:. I thought I was having problems. I don't go to the home page either, so what pops up normally is new posts. Oh well, it won't stop me from coming here :innocent0

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    once again please be patient as the site is brought up to date with the new mobile theme. It must have one. The other option was updating to VB4 and trust nobody would have liked that, it would have brought too many changes. We did test it and pitched the idea. Everyone likest he site as is so we stayed. Google slammed sites without a mobile design once last April or so. Luckily it seems MDS was not penalized, Google it though, many sites were hit hard big time. The homepage changes were not on purpose, this inadvertently happens when you update templates and such. So we can change that back later. For example now working on the gallery so it responds to mobile happens and such. Once it's all done, we can field responses as to what has changed or not. :)

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    As long as I can log in and interact I'm good with any changes the admins see fit to make.
    It's just like life, things change, some times for the better, sometimes for the worst, we just have to adjust to the changes and move forward.:thumbsup:

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Hey All I would like to see is at the top of the page is a place you could click on to see how many new post was done since last logged on with all the new posting for the different forms in once place instead of having to go searching each form to see what new or replay to a thread was posted. I am grateful for all the hard work that has gone into this sight and that this sight is here So we all may learn something new or keep up to date as well. but i can also understand why it was done also. Glad that you all are getting some amusement from my posting in spite of the draconian gun laws here in MD

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    As long as I can log in and interact I'm good with any changes the admins see fit to make.
    It's just like life, things change, some times for the better, sometimes for the worst, we just have to adjust to the changes and move forward.:thumbsup:

Buff: Me too! :thumbsup:

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Hey All I would like to see is at the top of the page is a place you could click on to see how many new post was done since last logged on with all the new posting for the different forms in once place instead of having to go searching each form to see what new or replay to a thread was posted. I am grateful for all the hard work that has gone into this sight and that this sight is here So we all may learn something new or keep up to date as well. but i can also understand why it was done also. Glad that you all are getting some amusement from my posting in spite of the draconian gun laws here in MD

Top of every page, brings up every new post since I've last logged in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      92.4 KB · Views: 281
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member