[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Press Release[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]For immediate release[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SilencerCo releases Saker 762 at SHOT Show[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]SilencerCo[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]www.silencerco.com[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5511 S. 6055 W[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]West Valley City, UT. 84118 [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]West Valley City, UT[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- SilencerCo is pleased to announce the launch of the highly anticipated Saker 762. At less than an inch longer than our Saker 556, this new addition to our 30 caliber lineup is small and light weight. Despite it’s size, it offers outstanding sound suppression- as low as 126 dB with subsonic blackout. With our Stellite™ baffle system, the Saker 762 is over 30% more durable than our competitors Inconel® suppressors. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The Saker 762 embodies all the great features of the Saker 556 including the MAAD Cap, with standoff’s and flash hiders being produced to enhance and expand the user’s functionality. The Patent pending Trifecta MAAD mount and Trifecta flash hider are the industry’s most superior quick detach mounting system, allowing the user one hand operation. The Saker 762 MAAD is compatible with existing Saker 556 devices and mounts out of the box, and can achieve 134 dB’s with 5.56. Tough enough for 300 Remington Ultra Mag, and full auto use, the Saker 762 is optimized for .308 and smaller. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In production now, the Saker 762 will be shipping in Q1. To see the Saker 762 in action check out the video HERE.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Photos of the Saker 762 can be found HERE. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Founded in 2008, SilencerCo LLC have determined to pioneer and transcend conventional firearm sound suppression. SilencerCo was named #202 on of INC. Magazine’s Top 500 Companies by creating flagship suppressors like the market leading 22 Sparrow, the eccentric Osprey series, and unparalleled S[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    dot_divider_footer.gif
    5511 South 6055 West, West Valley City, UT 84118
    dot_divider_footer.gif
    O 801/4175384 F 801/4175002
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]© 2014 SILENCERCO. All Rights Reserved.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you don't want to receive future updates, click here. We fully respect your privacy and will not share your email address with other companies for marketing purposes. We'll only use it to communicate with you about Silencerco and industry related news.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Release[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]For immediate release
    [/FONT]

TheBulge

Mar 7, 2011
    Web site says MSRP of $1300
    It looks to me that it uses the same MAAD mount as the 5.56.
    I imagine the MAAD mount is the most difficult part to manufacture and they should be tooled up for that already.
    Hopefully early availability will be better than the 5.56.

Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    probably wont hear much til after this week from shot show, possibly then we may know availability but even still with the time it takes for nfa to ship it could be a bit still, I imagine it wont get out before the april deadline on trusts....

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    We are in FY14Q2 now, so....?

Why is it there always has to be that guy? You know, the guy that rains on everyone's parade. And there is a difference between government Q1 and retail industry Q1 just so you know.

The real time frame to keep in mind is how slow/fast Form3's are processed. If they ship around March you won't see them at shops for another 4 months or so after that.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Definitely good news. Its been first on my list for a bit.

Just want to see how it shakes out once a few make it into folks' hands.

Semper Noctem

Desk Rabbit
    Aug 9, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Why is it there always has to be that guy? You know, the guy that rains on everyone's parade. And there is a difference between government Q1 and retail industry Q1 just so you know.

:o Sorry big guy... Just pushing your buttons a bit. Didn't meant to get your panties in a bunch.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    What are the thoughts on getting one of these vs the Saker 556 for use on a 10.3" (MK18) 223/5.56 SBR?

I would just prefer to have a suppressor I can use on other caliber rifles than dedicated 556 only saker.

Too short? Okay? I can't find published numbers for minimum suggested length.

Pwilliams1

Apr 25, 2013
    I'm no expert, but structurally I wouldn't think it would be an issue. I would wonder about suppression effectiveness but I guess it would be similar to running a .45 can on a 9mm.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    I'm no expert, but structurally I wouldn't think it would be an issue. I would wonder about suppression effectiveness but I guess it would be similar to running a .45 can on a 9mm.

Yeah structurally I'm not really worried, more about erosion. Maybe my fears are unfounded but I'd rather be sure.

So far from what I've been reading the suppression in the 762 w/ a 5.56 is "good enough" for what I'm looking for, and having the added benefit of using it on multiple firearms. Just the 556 will be the first host, the others will come later so I want to make sure I'm not doing too much damage there.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    For the NFA wait involved and the ability to use it on larger calibers, the 7.62 Saker makes more sense IMO. The difference in db reduction using a 7.62 on a smaller calliber rifle is minimal from my reading vs increased flexibility.

I have an AAC SDN6 waiting for me at Engage since the Saker wasn't out yet and the 7.62 Specwar didn't appeal to me because if it's additional weight.

i'd go with the 7.62 for the added future flexibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom