MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    IjwKTqfvTbOAzg1S8uXV

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    The Gun Box in Lothian, near Porkys BBQ off rt 4.
    Brand new store and Kiosk. However, I have had a lot of problems with Silencershop.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    2A has been good in the past. But if you want something specific you may need to look around.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    When I bought from the SS, you could have the can shipped to your dealer of choice. It does not have to be in their online inventory.
    Conversely, if the dealer is a SS dealer, they can add any NFA item they have at the brick and motar
    store to their SS inventory and the purchase goes through the SS system. I have done this with cans, SBS and integrally suppressed rifles.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    Any specific reason for nah? I use FTS but live next to worth a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you search for 'Worth a Sh*t' here, you'll see they gave terrible CCW classes with much incorrect information, sprinkled with bravado and unfounded opinion, then dedicated class time to a mandatory sales segment on their line of gun safes.

You will also find their personnel's attitude has been known to be abrasive and condescending.

My office is very nearby and I went in one time in business attire when they first opened. I was asked if I needed help. I told them 'no thanks, just looking around to see what all you have' and was then very closely followed around the store like they thought I'd steal something.

Just that one visit put me into the "nah" category myself. Watching student reports from their CCW classes and WAS's response to corrections then moved me up into the "Hell NO!" category.

There is also the persistent rumor that they prefer police sales and that police citizens get much different treatment that non-police citizens.

Someone also pointed out that during the CCW class, they had bragged about their active support of the 2A in Annapolis but it was shown that they really did nothing constructive.

Otherwise, they're probably OK.

mxcxk

MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2023
    Annapolis
    If you search for 'Worth a Sh*t' here, you'll see they gave terrible CCW classes with much incorrect information, sprinkled with bravado and unfounded opinion, then dedicated class time to a mandatory sales segment on their line of gun safes.

You will also find their personnel's attitude has been known to be abrasive and condescending.

My office is very nearby and I went in one time in business attire when they first opened. I was asked if I needed help. I told them 'no thanks, just looking around to see what all you have' and was then very closely followed around the store like they thought I'd steal something.

Just that one visit put me into the "nah" category myself. Watching student reports from their CCW classes and WAS's response to corrections then moved me up into the "Hell NO!" category.

There is also the persistent rumor that they prefer police sales and that police citizens get much different treatment that non-police citizens.

Someone also pointed out that during the CCW class, they had bragged about their active support of the 2A in Annapolis but it was shown that they really did nothing constructive.

Otherwise, they're probably OK.

Welp you answered that for me, ill keep going to FTS lol

Gun stores for some people are already intimidating to go into, why make it worse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom