• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rein217

MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2024
    Can anybody reccomend a Gun shop in Annapolis that handles supressor sales and accompanying paperwork?

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    FTS is in pasadena super cool dudes, hours are kinda poopy but worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is that the name, FTS, or is short for something.
    I have seen it referenced a couple times and don’t know about them

P-12 Norm

Why be normal?
    Sep 9, 2009
    Bowie, MD
    Can anybody reccomend a Gun shop in Annapolis that handles supressor sales and accompanying paperwork?
    FTS LLC in Pasadena is Silencer Shop Affiliaited, with their fingerprint kiosk.
    I've used them a lot, and yes, their hours are weird because the owner also works and has a family, and only 2 other employees. They are in most days, but have to take care of paperwork, inventory, and other business related things.

Coehorn

MDS Supporter
    Feb 26, 2024
    Baltimore County
    I'm in the same boat as the OP.

When a person buys a suppressor, does the gun shop hold your hand and walk you through the A to Z process? Forms, paperwork, photos, fingerprints, mailing everything in, etc.

Or does the shop expect the buyer to know everything about the law and the process?

Thank you.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I'm in the same boat as the OP.

When a person buys a suppressor, does the gun shop hold your hand and walk you through the A to Z process? Forms, paperwork, photos, fingerprints, mailing everything in, etc.

Or does the shop expect the buyer to know everything about the law and the process?

Thank you.
    If you go through the Silencer Shop they make it pretty easy and thay have someone on staff that reviews the application before it's submitted to make sure everything is good to go. That, and they guys at J and K are very helpful and knowledgeable too. I'd imagine any place that has the kiosk should be pretty helpful. Fingerprints are done electronically through the kiosk.

thanatron

MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2012
    Worth a shot was great

I have picked up 2 recently. 35 days and the other was 11.

They walked me through the entire process. Prints, photo, and paper work done in less than 1hr.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    FTS LLC in Pasadena is Silencer Shop Affiliaited, with their fingerprint kiosk.
    I've used them a lot, and yes, their hours are weird because the owner also works and has a family, and only 2 other employees. They are in most days, but have to take care of paperwork, inventory, and other business related things.
    Nice, I'm in 21122 I'll have to check them out. I need a .30 cal can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom