• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    You wont see this in the news...but if they were refusing to sell to homosexuals it would make headlines:sad20:

Because they are an accepted class. Firearms owners are not. Civil rights for firearms owners are no longer legit. We are expected to cower and be thankful for the crumbs left from the cake they have devoured. And say nothing because they might grab those crumbs too.

:(

*** Remind me again why people surrounded with protection tell us that We the People don't need protection ***

janklow

Feb 6, 2013
    combination of sellers covering their asses (understandable to some extent) and trying to make a point by spurning Marylanders... which sort of makes me wonder why i support organizations that defend that seller's rights on a FEDERAL level if his policy is to tell me to **** off.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Because they are an accepted class. Firearms owners are not. Civil rights for firearms owners are no longer legit. We are expected to cower and be thankful for the crumbs left from the cake they have devoured. And say nothing because they might grab those crumbs too.

:(

*** Remind me again why people surrounded with protection tell us that We the People don't need protection ***

I think that would be a protected class, but I could be wrong.

My wife said today that it is crazy that gays now have no fear of coming out, but nowadays gun owners have to hide in the closet. Wow, how the nation has changed.

Before everybody bashes me for not liking gays, let me say that that is not the case. I just find it amazing how the nation is changing on so many issues so quickly.

Now, time to go see what the equipment will cost to make my own cases. Finding brass to reload is just impossible, and finding loaded ammo requires a miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom