• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I have the tier up I believe, I like it. IIRC sitemark offers lifetime. Glass is Ok not as resilient as an EOtech but it is also the 20% of the price. I tend buy these "bargain" sites and the only one's that seem to fail me are the really cheap ones. I use them for playing around when I have buddies over that do not shoot and can be a little careless setting something down.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I got to try this out today at the range on my AR. Took a couple shots to get it zeroed and it held it ok. I only took 4 30 round mags with me and somewhere in the middle of them I would take a shot and then I guess from the recoil the sight would be off even with the switch still on. I would move the switch a little and it would come back on but a few shots latter it would do the same thing. Maybe it's a old battery so I'll try that first before my next trip to the range.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    Check your battery cover. It's right there on the controls, mine came loose and did the same thing as yours. Probably doesn't come torqued too tightly from factory. Tightened mine up and hasn't happened again since then.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Just got finished inspecting it and pulled the rifle out of the case, turned on the red dot and just tapped the battery cover and it turned off. The cover felt tight but I took it off and inspected it, looked fine so I put it back together and tightend it finger tight & now when I tapped it, it stayed on. The cover does have a slot in it(maybe for a coin) to tighten it more but I will keep a close watch on it next time at the range.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Thanks, OP!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      64.8 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics