• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MudRhino

Jul 8, 2011
    Does anyone know who might sell Sig red boxes locally? Really looking for a p226 but can't justify Sig's retail prices right now.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    You talking about CPO guns? I think you need to check with the dealers individually about that. Most tend to stock only new gun and depending on what SIG is doing, SIG may not have any CPO's in stock. If a local shop does have a CPO I doubt it sits longs because they are a value buy.

MudRhino

Jul 8, 2011
    You talking about CPO guns? I think you need to check with the dealers individually about that. Most tend to stock only new gun and depending on what SIG is doing, SIG may not have any CPO's in stock. If a local shop does have a CPO I doubt it sits longs because they are a value buy.

Exactly, the CPOs. Thanks for the advice, I'm going to start checking around then. And yes, they seem like fantastic deals, hope to take advantage soon!

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I hate to plug out of state vendors but summit gun brokers has an inside hookup for CPO's- or at least it seems that way.

I got a screaming deal on my Sig220 SAO dark elite CPO from him with an excellent transfer from Gun Connection. I couldn't find a new Sig220 SAO dark elite locally to save my life, much less a CPO.

IP's don't mind transferring stuff they can't get.

MudRhino

Jul 8, 2011
    I hate to plug out of state vendors but summit gun brokers has an inside hookup for CPO's- or at least it seems that way.

I got a screaming deal on my Sig220 SAO dark elite CPO from him with an excellent transfer from Gun Connection. I couldn't find a new Sig220 SAO dark elite locally to save my life, much less a CPO.

IP's don't mind transferring stuff they can't get.

Wow, great deals on Summit for used/CPO Sigs, site bookmarked. Appreciate it, Drmsparks!

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Wow, great deals on Summit for used/CPO Sigs, site bookmarked. Appreciate it, Drmsparks!

I bought my used W. German P226 from there for like $450. Just play the waiting game and more will show up there. There are P228's on there right now that I would love to get my hands on.

Gun connection has some good CPO's sometimes, so check there also,

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    my first gun was a sig p229 CPO up at continental. check with them^^^^^^^

ohh, and am I the only who constantly reads their website continent alarms?

ride4frnt

Jun 18, 2011
    Clear Spring
    My brother and father have 229 and 226 red boxes. Both bought at hesershots when it was in Hancock, they just opened their new shop in Hagerstown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom