• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tatuued1

Lover of Sigs/GearWhore
    Jun 25, 2012
    Annapolis
    Looking for the best price out there on the Sig P226 Mk25 in Maryland. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Also, any feedback from current owners would be appreciated.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Id suggest calling Mark and Tom at 2A Sales. They always have a nice selection of Sig's on hand. They're also an Industry Partner on the site which is nice.

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    I believe Sig does not ship a spent shell casing with all of their guns which is to say if you want one you have to request one with a spent shell casing or be a dealer that is certified by the state to do a spent shell is why Sigs have a somewhat limited availability in the state or MD.

Tatuued1

Lover of Sigs/GearWhore
    Jun 25, 2012
    Annapolis
    I have always been a fan of just buying from a Maryland Retailer, but the prices are far and beyond better with the online sellers that I have seen so far. Just started pricing this out today, so I will take the appropriate amount of time. I do appreciate the thoughts and input

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I have always been a fan of just buying from a Maryland Retailer, but the prices are far and beyond better with the online sellers that I have seen so far. Just started pricing this out today, so I will take the appropriate amount of time. I do appreciate the thoughts and input

Keep in mind the shipping and transfer costs when buying from online retailers. It adds up.

Personally, I'd rather buy local and from my experience 2A has extremely competitive prices.

Oh, and if you're interested, Sig is doing a sale on P226 9mm threaded barrels for around $175. You have to call them directly to get the sales price.

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    I used to have one. It was a great shooting pistol, like all classic Sig's. The only reason why I let it go was because it was a just too big for my small hands. The anchor was a pretty cool detail, but I really could have done without it. I got the mk25 for the rail, nothing else. 2A had one the last time I was there, and so did Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring. Good luck!

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    If you can get it at a slight premium from a local retailer I would do it. I make it a point to buy a gun a year from a local retailer. Sometimes it doesnt work out (as double is a bit much) but sometimes on a stock easy to find gun it does.

Freedom

Aug 15, 2011
    I picked up a P226 MK25 from Gun Connection last week. It's a really fantastic firearm - you are going to enjoy it. My other handguns are already jealous.

Tatuued1

Lover of Sigs/GearWhore
    Jun 25, 2012
    Annapolis
    Took me a bit to find it, and was a little freaked out by its size, but they pack a TON of stuff in that shop and the guys there were super friendly. I, perhaps, will establish a long and happy relationship with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom