• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I would love to see a torture test between a sig and glock to the first failure

What is a failure? Ever have a pistol fail to feed because the previous round was weak? What about limp writing a pistol?

BTW, my favorite handgun is a 1911 followed by the S&W M&P. Not a SIG or Glock fanboy.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    What is a failure? Ever have a pistol fail to feed because the previous round was weak? What about limp writing a pistol?

BTW, my favorite handgun is a 1911 followed by the S&W M&P. Not a SIG or Glock fanboy.

Nah i mean actual torture, not just shooting. Start out throwing them, under water, beating them, and so on. Keep getting worse and worse. See which gun breaks first.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    Well, Sig completed military testing, along with Beretta. The Navy SEALs, AF OSI, Army, etc. use Sigs, haven't seen too many high speed military guys running around with Glocks. How would you explain that?

What does beating the hell out of two guns prove? Which gun would be better as an improvised hammer? Guns are for shooting, not beating on.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Just for the hell of it. I have both, love both. Actually playing with my sig alot, just something cool to watch and theres plenty of ppl out there who have the money to destroy em

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Mikec hit the nail on the head. I never PM'ed the weapon, so it failed.

I guess we would say live and learn. Handguns have become so reliable and even springs have become more durable that many have forgotten that springs should be replaced at regular intervals.

I have a spare for my custom 1911 but not my RIA. I also need to check and see when S&W recommends the replacement for the 9mm M&P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom