• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Face

Mar 1, 2015
    Checked Freestate about a month ago they did not have any P226, however they did have a couple P229 though.

gunone

MDS Supporter
    Sep 9, 2011
    MD
    Try 2A in Laurel. They carry a lot of Sigs and I see them in there all the time. Where I got mine.

MocoJed

Nov 16, 2015
    Loco Moco
    Try 2A in Laurel. They carry a lot of Sigs and I see them in there all the time. Where I got mine.

Yup, picked mine up from 2A earlier this month. Just give them a call... and it yes, the mk25 is a sweet gun! They sell a lot of sigs and get models other stores can't get. They might even have some legion series left.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Yep, we have the last two of these. 100 were made. There is an ad in our IP section

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=180990

USAFRavenR6

Apr 7, 2012
    Mur-land
    I have one that I have shot about 3 times. I have been considering selling it recently in order to pick up a HK USP. I sold a USP years ago and I miss it. My MK25 is black with a threaded barrel as well and I can shoot you some pics of it if interested. I still have the paperwork confirming its a MK25 despite the little sticker coming off after the first cleaning. It does have the Navy anchor engraved in the side though. No use in me having a safe queen if someone else would enjoy it.

slowz32

Dec 3, 2014
    Mt. Airy
    I have one that I have shot about 3 times. I have been considering selling it recently in order to pick up a HK USP. I sold a USP years ago and I miss it. My MK25 is black with a threaded barrel as well and I can shoot you some pics of it if interested. I still have the paperwork confirming its a MK25 despite the little sticker coming off after the first cleaning. It does have the Navy anchor engraved in the side though. No use in me having a safe queen if someone else would enjoy it.

Pm'd.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I called a few shops today, couple p226 in stock but not what im looking for. Ill keep looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom