• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    We have four Sig Legion 40 cal pistols on the way. One is sold. Three available. Reserve yours now. We also have four more P226 in 9mm on the way. These sold out right away last time. Here is another chance to grab one. Price is $Call for price cash/check. 30 day layaway available.
    Current availability:
    1 - 40 cal
    0 - 9mm
    0 - 357 Sig

Attachments

• SigP226LEGION.jpg
      SigP226LEGION.jpg
      15 KB · Views: 916
    Last edited:

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    Such a bad ass gun. What's the difference between this and a regular 226? I used to own one that's why I ask. Is it just the neat emblem and that you are part of the "legion" club?

DadOSix

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 25, 2013
    Allegany Co.
    One of the benefits of living in western md is that I can't go see things like this and no impulse buys cause I have it in my hand!

Nice looking gun!

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    Such a bad ass gun. What's the difference between this and a regular 226? I used to own one that's why I ask. Is it just the neat emblem and that you are part of the "legion" club?

Main difference between this and most other 226's is the trigger. Also has different grips and some other minor cosmetic changes

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011

The Legion will launch with the two most prevalent SIG SAUER handguns in use within the professional community. The P226® and P229® have served countless military units and law enforcement agencies for decades. These trusted firearms are counted on day in and day out to protect those who protect our freedoms.
    - Both models will be finished in a proprietary Legion gray PVD coating, custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the new SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY3TM high visibility day/night sights, and will ship with three magazines.
    - The P226 and P229 in DA/SA include a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip, but a reduced profile, to eliminate printing while carrying concealed. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip, even in adverse situations. A high undercut has been machined behind the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. Front cocking serrations provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm, or conducting status checks. The P226 and P229 DA/SA guns will first be available in 9mm, followed by .40 and .357SIG.
    The DA/SA also features low profile decocking and slide catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging. An enhanced polished action with the SRTTM (Short-Reset Trigger) is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc., Intermediate Adjustable Trigger. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most. These enhancements maximize the user’s accuracy potential, while increasing their split times between shots.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Down to one 40cal P226. Get them while you can. We won't see anymore until end of January.

Last edited:

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450040318.981207.jpg

Had mine out this weekend. Wonderful pistol. No issues whatsoever with it. Some guys next to me at the range were interested in it and impressed when they shot it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom