• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olebess

Jan 11, 2011
    MontCo
    SIG's custom shop is offering trigger work as their Father's Day deal. I've wanted to get the short reset trigger on my 228, but its pricey. Has anyone done this? Is it worth the cost? Here's their email ad:

Give Dad something he wants this Father's Day, like a special deal on our most popular Custom Shop service:

The Action Enhancement Package
    Our factory gunsmiths hone and polish critical surfaces to lighten and smooth both the double-action and single-action trigger pulls taking your SIG SAUER to the next level without voiding the factory warranty.

MSRP: $179.95
    NOW: $134.95 (plus $55.00 for round trip shipping)

The Short Reset Trigger Package
    Purchase the Action Enhancement Package and receive the Short Reset Trigger package (normally $99.95) for only $59.95.

SERIAL NUMBERS: Please be sure to call ONLY when you have the serial number of the gun you are sending in.

The following SIG SAUER pistols qualify for the Action Enhancement Package: P224, P227, P226, P239, P229, P220, P245, P225, P228, DA/SA

Additional Services at Reduced Rates
    Need something more? Be sure to call us and ask about our special Father's Day discounts on additional Custom Shop Services.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I put a SRT into my WG 228 and love it (so does my wife). I'm putting them into the rest of my sigs as a result

--
    Shamr0ck

ashershapiro

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 11, 2014
    I'd just buy it at Brownells or Midway, and install it yourself. I hear its very easy. You can also get a reduced power Hammer spring from Wolff (18Ib) I think, and that will lighten up the DA a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom