• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brando1523

Jan 15, 2013
    Nottingham
    I know that this might be a long shot considering all of the craziness right now, but does anyone know of a place (online or IP) that currently has any Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm mags in stock? Everywhere I've checked has come up bone dry, with no backorder.

I believe they are they same mags as a Sig Pro 2009, so that would work as well. 15rds would of course be preferable. Any info would be much appreciated! Thanks! :)

brando1523

Jan 15, 2013
    Nottingham
    I don't mean to dig up an older post without reason, but I thought I would pass on something that can be helpful to others.

In my search for 15rnd mags for my SP2022, I called up Sig Sauer's customer service phone number posted on their website. Even though they are still out of stock, they will let you back order it for the price listed on their website.

I also ordered a factory Sig Sauer case, which isn't even listed on their website. Even though I was on hold for 20 mins, I got a very polite and friendly customer service rep which was a plus. Hope this helps!

Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    I don't mean to dig up an older post without reason, but I thought I would pass on something that can be helpful to others.

In my search for 15rnd mags for my SP2022, I called up Sig Sauer's customer service phone number posted on their website. Even though they are still out of stock, they will let you back order it for the price listed on their website.

I also ordered a factory Sig Sauer case, which isn't even listed on their website. Even though I was on hold for 20 mins, I got a very polite and friendly customer service rep which was a plus. Hope this helps!

I just found SIG 2022 9mm 15 round magazines IN STOCK on the Cabelas website today, and bought two of them - Item number 22-9609. SKU 03398639.

Cost $39.99 each (on sale from $44.99)

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=741232

Last edited:

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    2A Sales also has them in stock. Atleast as of yesterday they they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom