• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    What can I get for my NIB milled polytech legend , Mak90 that has been made compliant and a milled Polish m60 ? I figure between them all I should be able to get enough to buy a pmag and 30 rounds of 5.56 .:D

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Someone say AK's?

quakedamage2.jpg

DSC_8414.jpg

Khyber.jpg

M92Rifle3.jpg

family.jpg

CustomRussian1.jpg

1975Russian1.jpg

So-CalledKrink1.jpg

BulgolissianMilled1.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

Yeah I've posted 'em before. Don't like it? Come find your own out here and take your own damn pictures of 'em. :P

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    sure thing.....
    Ak's aren't as good as AR's....that's why there aren't as many threads about them

Sorry I will have to disagree with that statement........could write a damn book on the topic....you ask? Whats my experience? Combat

Some pics....bc everyone loves pics. Back in 05-06 in Mosul I had a M4/203, M9, 240b and my trusty AK.......heres the proof.

462-1badi5-album3034-guns-world-i-have-worked-picture29327-m4-ak-nuff-said.jpg

462-1badi5-album3034-guns-world-i-have-worked-picture29329-luv-mi-ak47.jpg

462-1badi5-album3034-guns-world-i-have-worked-picture29320-ak-47-qual.jpg

And some other toys we had to play with / took from the bad guys........

462-1badi5-album3034-guns-world-i-have-worked-picture29322-uzi-switish-k-both-9mm-auto-mosul-range.jpg

462-1badi5-album3034-guns-world-i-have-worked-picture29321-rpk-range-mosul.jpg

Sorry for the huge pics.....I do not have the ability to alter them on this work station

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I am sure there is an AK in there somewhere. :lol2:

Attachments

• IMAG0061.jpg
      IMAG0061.jpg
      37.2 KB · Views: 188

Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011
    Okay, I've got a real question then.

I've got a Beryl Folding stock w/brace that I have never installed. After I ordered it, I went another way and picked up a Magpul AR style stock /w tube adapter. Near as I can tell, it works very well--and frankly I am getting tired of taking things on and off of this AK. I kind of want to declare it "done".

But the Beryl folder is sitting there staring at me. I suspect if I put it on and use it I'll like the folding part, but I'm worried about losing accuracy (lack of cheek weld) and of course it doesn't seem like fun to shoot in the winter with metal on chin.

So should I give it a whirl or just be happy with what I've got and sell the folder?

Gundahar

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    where do i buy an AK
    Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring has 4 WASR-10's for...........................................................................

$1300. (each) (ouch)

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Ok, I grew up hating AK's the way GM families teach their kids to hate ford. We were a Colt AR family and that commie crap was the arch nemesis.

Fast forward to today and I think an AK in wood stained coffee is pretty neat looking, but am daunted by the whole process of getting one. And before all this BS started I think The good ones were going for a grand or so, pretty pricy for sheet metal.

Nemesis

Russian Grizzly Adams
    Oct 3, 2009
    Martinsburg, WV
    I sold both of mine last year before the panic. I kept the mags, though :D

This sounds familiar...i still have 3 40 rounders i need to sell...im tempted to put them on gb...and im selling my saiga 12...i feel like a traitor...lmfao

Thats ok...if all this stuff blows over ill build some new aks. Im thinking a 5.45, ill probably do a traditional build...or a ruskie folder, ultimak rail, aimpoint t1, 45 rd mags, all black this time to go with my black weapon collection...92a1, gen 4 g27, gen 4 g23, 2 ars, rem 870 express magpul edition (still need to find one of these...)....

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Do they make AK's in 5.56?
    i have a .223 saiga..
    I sold both of mine last year before the panic. I kept the mags, though :D
    :smack::sad20:

This sounds familiar...i still have 3 40 rounders i need to sell...im tempted to put them on gb...and im selling my saiga 12...i feel like a traitor...lmfao

Thats ok...if all this stuff blows over ill build some new aks. Im thinking a 5.45, ill probably do a traditional build...or a ruskie folder, ultimak rail, aimpoint t1, 45 rd mags, all black this time to go with my black weapon collection...92a1, gen 4 g27, gen 4 g23, 2 ars, rem 870 express magpul edition (still need to find one of these...)....
    :smack::sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom