• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Got a notice today that my order was cancelled because they were out of stock and the website should not have accepted my order. They did fulfill my couple boxes of .45 HSTs, which were a pretty good price as well.

The Federal "FBI Load" uses nickel cases. It's quality stuff. Glad I have a stockpile of it already.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    So the good news and the bad news. My friend in MN received his ammo. It is in fact Federal and factory fresh. However, the bad news is that he says it is aluminum or steel and not brass. No pics yet. I guess someting had to give.

I wish i was going to get brass to reload but at $8.88 a box its beats the heck out the aluminum blazers i paid $15 for at Dick's...

Sorry to disappoint.

OK, so new update. Another friend received his ammo today and it appears that it may NOT be aluminum but instead is Nickel. Not as nice as brass but a heck of a lot better that aluminum. So the point is that i have no freaking clue so we shall see.

If it's nickeled cases as described below, it's super kickass stuff!!!!!!!!!

Got a notice today that my order was cancelled because they were out of stock and the website should not have accepted my order. They did fulfill my couple boxes of .45 HSTs, which were a pretty good price as well.

The Federal "FBI Load" uses nickel cases. It's quality stuff. Glad I have a stockpile of it already.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    Sick Deal Indeed

:party29:

Attachments

• SickDeal.jpg
      SickDeal.jpg
      76.5 KB · Views: 184

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    i would like a couple boxs if anyone plans to order ill split and order with someone wouldnt be worth the only couples box's i want :/ if any takers pm me thanks.

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    If you missed that deal, the same place now has Federal 38+P and +P+ Hydra Shoks (FC-38H) on sale for $11.88 for a box of 50. Doesn't show up on the specific ammo page that way (shows $30) but you see the discount in your cart. And I confirmed with one of the sales guys that it is in fact on close out at that price (not an error) and available (currently in stock).

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    If you missed that deal, the same place now has Federal 38+P and +P+ Hydra Shoks (FC-38H) on sale for $11.88 for a box of 50. Doesn't show up on the specific ammo page that way (shows $30) but you see the discount in your cart. And I confirmed with one of the sales guys that it is in fact on close out at that price (not an error) and available (currently in stock).

Thanks for the update.:thumbsup:

FYI the $11.88 price only applies to the 147GR, HYDRA-SHOK. the 129grain is still $30 a box.

Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011
    Just ordered 1k rounds of the 147gr.

Same here. This is actually about an identical price as the LRN bulk from GAarms, so I could literally shoot carry ammo for the same price as practice. Geez.

A sure sign that the revolver is basically done as a duty weapon--they are dumping the really good stuff. My gain though--if I get this order that is.

Gundahar

Sirex