• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Most expencive CZ82 in the world

I just received my CZ82. Here are some quick pictures, right out of the box. I need to clean it up. I'll get some better ones. It looks good to me.:party29:

Attachments

• IMG_0430s.jpg
      IMG_0430s.jpg
      55.3 KB · Views: 104
    • IMG_0432s.jpg
      IMG_0432s.jpg
      50.2 KB · Views: 103

elwojo

File not found: M:/Liberty.exe
    Dec 23, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I just received my CZ82. Here are some quick pictures, right out of the box. I need to clean it up. I'll get some better ones. It looks good to me.:party29:

If you don't mind telling: Where did you get it - and for how much? I'm still hemming and hawing on the Allan's Armory one...

I would like one (actually two) of these guys before SB281 kicks in (>10 round mags) - still haven't seen any in stock other than the one above...

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Thanks, I've never seen one this nice. As far as I can tell, it's original.

I found it on GB. It was only 40,000 cents. (It hurts less when I say it that way.)

But I really wanted one and now I have it.

Honest to god I've never seen a nicer one either. Have fun with it!:party29:

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    If anyone is interested, I'm debating letting one of mine go. I have two, and despite overwhelming feelings of everyone else, I don't particularly like them very much. They don't feel good in my hand and I don't enjoy shooting them.

I'd still keep them both, but I've got some upcoming firearm purchases I want to get in before October so I'm thinking of thinning a few of the things I rarely shoot.

So... if you're interested, PM me. I can get more details and pics on it when I get home.

Basically, the one I'm sellign I purchased as a "u-fix-em" from Century. It needed a slide return spring and slide lock lever. I replaced both. Other than that, it was fine. I also swapped out the original CZ82 trigger guard for a CZ83 guard. (If you don't know the difference, google it.) I liked the look of the 83 guard better. Anyway, pistol functions flawlessly. I've put about 100 rnds through it since I replaced the above mentioned pieces. Finish is crap. If you're looking for something pretty, look somewhere else.

I'm pretty sure I've got a full set of Wolf Springs I'll throw in with it. I could be persuaded to throw in an extra mag and I've got some ammo as well.

We could make a deal in the $275 range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom