• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Arrived at LAS 2000. Cab line was about 800 people long due to 3 conventions in town.

Airport makes you walk a quarter mile to the second floor of the garage for an Uber. No line. Wait time for Uber, 3 minutes.

Delayed arrival at Bellagio because Las Vegas Boulevard is closed due to Matt Damon filming untitled Bourne film. May I suggest Bourne Redundancy?

Wanted a quick bite and to turn in so I can get an early start.

Cobb salad from room service, $20. Coke $5. Service charge $4.50. Not including tax and tip.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Free shuttle bus to Sands Convention Center.

Note to self: make sure not to board shuttle to Construction Equipment Expo or Adult Entertainment Expo by accident tomorrow.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Arrived at LAS 2000. Cab line was about 800 people long due to 3 conventions in town.

Airport makes you walk a quarter mile to the second floor of the garage for an Uber. No line. Wait time for Uber, 3 minutes.

Delayed arrival at Bellagio because Las Vegas Boulevard is closed due to Matt Damon filming untitled Bourne film. May I suggest Bourne Redundancy?

Wanted a quick bite and to turn in so I can get an early start.

Cobb salad from room service, $20. Coke $5. Service charge $4.50. Not including tax and tip.
    That's Vegas fer ya... Expecting every one is rich.. Lol

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Met Todd and Jack from Gold Rush at Jessie James booth. Interesting to eavesdrop on that conversation. Jack was really nice.

Took a photo with Jim West at his booth after talking for a while. Disappointed no Phred.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Can regular folks who are not in the industry attend Shot Show? I always thought you had to be in the industry. If anyone can buy a ticket and attend....I may need to do this next year. Also work in some poker while I'm at it. I stayed at the Aria 4 or 5 times in the last 18 months so i know my way around Vegas....

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    That's Vegas fer ya... Expecting every one is rich.. Lol

91a94e4a836bcd358adeec7363cf85ea.jpg

Look for me in The Borne Redundancy, standing in the background on Las Vegas Blvd.

If only I had an MDS flag. How cool would that have been.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Can regular folks who are not in the industry attend Shot Show? I always thought you had to be in the industry. If anyone can buy a ticket and attend....I may need to do this next year. Also work in some poker while I'm at it. I stayed at the Aria 4 or 5 times in the last 18 months so i know my way around Vegas....

If you have a C&R (03) FFL, you are good.

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    If you have time might I indulge a small request, make your way to the polymer 80 booth and snap some pictures of the spectre pistol 80%?

They are in booth N523.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom