• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The dates on the Sig Site are July 7-9, but the shooting competition lists July 8-9. Is Sig there tomorrow, Friday 7 July, to buy stuff? Asking for a friend.
    Friday is set up and not really open to the public. They should not have listed it :/

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    The dates on the Sig Site are July 7-9, but the shooting competition lists July 8-9. Is Sig there tomorrow, Friday 7 July, to buy stuff? Asking for a friend.

Friday the match is released without any QC and malfunctions. SIG recalls the match and released a new one on Saturday. By Sunday it is pretty darn good and everyone tries to copy it.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Friday the match is released without any QC and malfunctions. SIG recalls the match and released a new one on Saturday. By Sunday it is pretty darn good and everyone tries to copy it.
    What?

Friday is for staff and RSO training, Sat and Sunday is for general public. Art3 had it right and since I am the one organizing it with Sig I should probably know things like this lol.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    We had our RSO training and ran the stages ourselves. If we don't win new Sigs there, I'm sure a LOT of us are going to be buying them soon. Here's the "best of" (ish) what Katie and I did:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    We tested out the stages and a LOT of Sig demo guns today. I didn't see any malfunctions...just a lot of big smiles and shopping lists :shrug:

SigFan

NRA Life Member MSI Supporter
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 18, 2007
    Just signed up for this it should be fun.
    Unfortunately it looks like it will not be in this area again anytime soon.

SigFan

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    I just got home from the event. It was very fun. I shot my P320 and MPX. I believe they are still taking walk on's for Sunday. If you are available, it is worth the drive. They had plenty of P320, P226, P210, and P365 magazines before I left. I took the last of the P365 Macro magazines. All magazines are $25.
    I also spent some time on the demo table. I just added 2 new guns to my shopping list: P320 AXG PRO and the P365 Macro to go with the magazines I just bought.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    We are definitely taking walk ins on Sunday. Don’t miss out, the more participation we have the better chance of making this a regular event!

TD

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I posted some photos and videos from my squad.

Thank you for sharing these! (and good shooting today). I didn't get to see much else of what was going on, but your footage indicates that the other stages went well, too ;)

What did you use to get the awesome POV video?

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Thank you for sharing these! (and good shooting today). I didn't get to see much else of what was going on, but your footage indicates that the other stages went well, too ;)

What did you use to get the awesome POV video?
    The recently released Insta360 Go 3. This was my first time using it. So far I like it. It is so light, I didn't even notice it on the brim of my hat.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The recently released Insta360 Go 3. This was my first time using it. So far I like it. It is so light, I didn't even notice it on the brim of my hat.

Thank you. Please update us here (I bet action cameras could be its own thread) as you get some more miles on it. I am definitely interested in something like that, and I absolutely understand "buy once cry once," but that's just a little more than I can spend right now (especially since I have to buy at least a Sig P322 :rolleye12). If you get good use out of it and tell us how awesome it is, I might convince myself that i can spend on it ;)

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    These were the "loaner guns" from left to right: P320DH3, P365Xl, P322, P320X5 Legion...and...uhhh...that carbine. :o. It was an MPX. I'm not sure if it had any particular designation. People loved it, though.
    There were a few other variants that could be requested, but these were on each table ready to go.
    20230708_104536.jpg

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    So, I could possibly roll up to this tomorrow. How does the walk on work?
    Assuming you've checked out the website so you can find the club (follow the Sig signs, and you should know it when you see it), find the big Sig arch...
    358471873_769162878336697_599814431358469908_n.jpg

...then look to your right. There will be some nice folks to get you signed in. If the weather is really terrible, they might be inside...but find a place to park at the club, and someone will definitely point you in the right direction ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom