• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I watch a crap ton of videos and the plethora of Chris Costa types out there. Yeager, Haley and the like. Their content may be great, but I just can't get past some ego that comes through. Even if it may be my imagination.
    The other day I just came across former Navy SEAL, Rich Graham. I have had the great fortune of a pretty cool job the past 12 years and have had training not typically available to the public. So I get a little bored by the run-of-the-mill standard stuff pretty easily.
    He goes by Vonhelmet on Youtube. He definitely has good experience, is well rounded and his stuff is not, to me, normal for all the youtube shooting "experts" out there.

I just thought I'd drop the link to his page for all the great videos he has. Really some technique that I really have yet to see on YT. I have found some stuff that I know I can incorporate into my shooting rituals and I think others here may as well. Plus I don't detect an ounce of condescending know-it-all ego from him at all, which is a huge plus.
    I just added one video that I thought is a different thought process about muzzle discipline to get you started and then the rest just snowball from there.
    Enjoy!

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    That's good. I was at the range this week and a guy was there with his two teenaged sons who had little or no range experience. The one kid swept the guy next to them and the guy yelled at him "hey don't point your gun at me!"
    He then came over and introduced himself as a police officer and gave the kid some good pointers. It was handled well on both ends...except a guy got swept and honestly being swept by a naive shooter is probably a lot more dangerous than any of us want to admit. Thanks for sharing the video.
    I wish I had this type of information available when I was a SEAL. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom