• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wsanner

Sep 19, 2012
    Wow!! That be be great if it cleaned the area up a bit. Im just right down the road
    Unfortunately I dont see where building more houses is going to clean up an area. Even as much as the planning commission was in support of it not having any affect on the club, I cant see where building houses within 100 yards of 5 ranges helps any.

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    Yes, the 3-4 Victoria Station neighbors who border the Skagss property
    I feel like the Native Indians did in the 1850-1870s,, watching the inevitable influx of people who will drastically change the land, and there is nothing I can do.

There is a big push with recent liberals (moved to Calvert) to create a freeway in place of rt 4,, and we must have a Target store.
    Dont forget HD and Lowe's, scary thing is I don't trust the current County Commissioners

JollyPedro

Aug 15, 2022
    St Mary's County
    Unfortunately I dont see where building more houses is going to clean up an area. Even as much as the planning commission was in support of it not having any affect on the club, I cant see where building houses within 100 yards of 5 ranges helps any.
    Not saying that the houses will be good for the club, but I would think it might help clean up all the trailers/older buildings on great mills road. Speaking of the club, now that im back in the area I need to get on the list again!! Was a member for years when I was active duty and stationed here the first time. The fishing is great there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom