• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Hey guys,
    The Bel Air Police Chief is organizing a fundraiser for the local Boys and Girls Club here in Harford County. I have included the information below. Hopefully some of the MDS guys here can find the time and generosity to help a good cause.

Give the chief a call and let him know Tony sent ya. Im gonna enter so lets go.

TD

TOP GUN SHOOTER FUNDRAISER
    All proceeds from this event are to benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County.
    JULY 17 FROM 8 AM TO 6 PM
    HORST & McCANN –INDOOR RANGE
    2137 North Fountain Green Road, Bel Air, MD
    * Entry fee for each shooter is $20.00 or higher donation:
    Registration: Call Chief Leo Matrangola @ 410-638-4518 to book your shooting time. After booking your time mail a $20.00 check payable to the Boys & Girls Club, to Chief Leo Matrangola, BAPD @ 39 N. Hickory Ave, Bel Air, MD 21014 to confirm your entry.
    This is a two-gun competitive shoot with the MP-5 & 38 revolver. Guns & ammo will be supplied. Each shooter will fire 18 rounds from the MP5 rifle & 18 rounds from the 38 revolver on a timed course. The targets will be scored by the certified range masters.
    Awards after shooting: Trophies will be awarded to the top 3 male competitors, the top 3 female competitors and one top active duty police officer. The awards will be presented to the winners @ the Lodge Restaurant, 2119 Conowingo Road, in Hickory @ 6:30 PM on July 17th.
    Rules of the Event:
    1. Only registered shooters will be permitted on the firing line.
    2. Spectators are welcome in the spectator area only!
    3. Shooters must use eye and ear protection/shooter must be 18 years of age.
    4. Shooting scenario will be announced on the day of competition.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    3rdRcn said:
    That's a Tuesday! Really!?

I would come out and take a poke at this but I work during the week like most other folks.

Agreed. I was all for it, until I found out it was on a Tuesday. Damn this whole "I have to work if I want to eat" thing.

grayson71

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2011
    Rocky Gap, Va
    That's a Tuesday! Really!?

I would come out and take a poke at this but I work during the week like most other folks.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing I was getting excited until I saw it was a Tuesday. I have to work during the week as most people do. How else am I going to pay for new guns....I mean food

It's a shame that they couldn't get this on a weekend day. I bet they would have made a lot of money for a really good cause.

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Hey guys it's from 0800-1800 hrs so drive fast all of the police will be here so you won't have to worry.

Yeah and if I'm doing the math correctly on the people that work 9-5, they aren't gonna be able to make it unless they work in Harford county or someone clears a lane for them on 95 and 695.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom