• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Shoot Now, Pay Later Up and Running at Tyler Firearms

The Tyler Firearms Shoot Now, Pay Later program is active and online!

Terms are 3, 6, 9, or 12 months, and interest rates vary from 9-15%. This is SIMPLE interest, not revolving interest as on credit cards.

Example:

A $1,000 sale through a credit card at 15% interest, will cost you $253.33 in interest and take you 37 months to pay off.

Our Shoot Now, Pay Later program will only cost you $217.59 and take 12 months to pay off. It's a no-brainer!

The only thing you need is a paycheck and a checking account - NO CREDIT CHECKS!

To pre-qualify for the program, simply go to our website at http://www.tylerfirearms.com/ and click on the "PREQUALIFY" button at the bottom.
    The window that opens will walk you through everything you need to get your guaranteed spending limit.
    Then, you come in and start shopping!

Your spending limit can include guns, ammo, accessories, training, and anything else we have to offer.
    You are not limited to one item - everything can be included.

Don't want to do things online? No problem, stop in the store and we'll take care of everything for you.
    Just bring your driver's license, a recent paystub, and your last month's bank statement from your checking account. Life could not be easier!

Give us a call at 410-921-6393, or send me a PM with any questions.

--TF Actual

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    you are always innovating ways to include folks into our hobby / sport .

the good thing is they still must pass all the background checks the rest of us do, its just the limiting factor of their cash on hand that you are helping find a potential solution for..:thumbsup:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Is this limited to your current inventory in stock?

Absolutely not, Hef! Any gun that we have access to (including Browning, Barrett, Beretta and most of the big names), ammo, training classes, accessories, gunsmithing, and any product or service that we have to offer is eligible under the financing program.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I like the idea and the fact that you even made sure it wasnt a total rip off like the 29.99%+ rates that the other company offered. Some people may have bad credit due to bad life situations but still have good paying jobs and be able to pay the bill, just not get approved for a credit card. I really like the package deal idea, I know I have talked to some people who dont have the HQL yet and this would help them get what they want now instead of saving up for the whole package. An added benefit to those who are saying save and pay with cash is that you get the firearm now and get a years worth of use what basically equates to the interest. The customer just has to decide how much getting it up to a year sooner is worth to them.

I personally would not use the service, if I wanted to finance anything I would just get a 0% interest card and pay it off in the 12-18 month period.

Call me Hef

C & R Junkie
    Oct 11, 2012
    North Point
    I've read all the replies in this thread and I have to say I'm surprised at how many people are against it...I am happy to report that I was the first to use this service. It was fast and easy! It's not for everyone, but it fits me quite nicely.
    I opted for a 3 month plan with bi-weekly payments (which are automatically deducted).
    It sure makes it nice to spread out the payments while walking out the door with your new gun.
    I will definitely use this again in the future.
    Thank you Chuck and Kenny, looking forward to spending more time and money with you:D

Jarhead FLSTI

Aug 31, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I've read all the replies in this thread and I have to say I'm surprised at how many people are against it...I am happy to report that I was the first to use this service. It was fast and easy! It's not for everyone, but it fits me quite nicely.
    I opted for a 3 month plan with bi-weekly payments (which are automatically deducted).
    It sure makes it nice to spread out the payments while walking out the door with your new gun.
    I will definitely use this again in the future.
    Thank you Chuck and Kenny, looking forward to spending more time and money with you:D

I was against the idea initially but after talking with Chuck and reading some of his later posts in this thread, I find that I will probably use this option at some point in the near future. It definitely would have made my recent shotgun purchase (through Chuck) more palatable. My bank account would have appreciated it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom