• tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Repeat a lie often enough it becomes 'truth'.

Louder is righter.

Up is down, and black is white.

War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

article-1192484-054FBEE9000005DC-392_468x551.jpg

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Notice where she made these remarks ...

National Council for Behavioral Health

Of course, it's a healthcare issue ...

Politico.com - NATIONAL HARBOR, Md
    Hillary Clinton pushes gun control, Obamacare

She painted a dark picture, warning that, “At the rate we’re going, we’re going to have so many people with guns everywhere, fully licensed, fully validated, in settings where [one] could be in a movie theater, and they don’t like someone chewing gum loudly or talking on their cell phone and decide they have the perfect right to defend themselves against the gum chewer or cell phone user by shooting.”

She continued, “That’s what happens in the countries I’ve visited where there’s no rule of law.”

:rolleyes: Oh, Irony of ironies that she would make a sideways comment about her 'visits' while her successor is being subpoenaed to testify regarding the Ben Gah Zee coverup.

Jul 23, 2013
    I'd argue that the crime culture and lack of prosecution from the democrats and their appointed judges is way out of balance but....who is counting at this point?

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I doubt anyone cares. Demcrats proudly announced an AWB as part of their national platform, and gun owners remained apathetic or ignorant.

Rangeman

Mar 1, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    Uh, yeah, it was that country where she clearly remembered she had to run crouched over from the plane with bullets flying over her head only she didn't. So brave. She deserves a medal.

Everybody should pray she keeps up the anti-gun talk. Algore only stopped his about a month out from the general election when the polls told him it was a bad idea.

Yeah, pray for that and that and that the stupid party doesn't continue their winning strategy of fielding people as close to the other guy (in this case billary) as possible.

Yep, I remember reading in the Post and she got 4 Pinocchio's for that....Hilary made it sound like after they landed she ran from the plane dodging bullets with her briefcase. Someone there spoke up and said she made up the whole thing.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I don't think my heart can take the strain of a shocker like that. Know the enemy... I'm a bit worried that she feels comfortable enough in her position that she can be this honest about things this early.

What position. At this point she's just a "Senior Citizen." But she's working to become part of the country's "elected/appointed royalty" again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom