• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    I was wondering what kinds of wait times you guys are experiencing from online vendors when purchasing firearms. I placed an order with KYGUNCO on 2/26 and they still haven't shipped it out even though they had my FFL on file. By the time the 22/45 I bought ships and I wait two months for MSP to file the paperwork I could be 3+ months into one purchase...

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I've purchased multiple items -- rifles, lowers, handguns, etc. in the past 3 months from online sources that needed to be shipped to my local dealer. The longest I waited was 2 weeks. Do you know if your item was in stock -- have they charged your CC? I've seen some places on their website come right out and say there is a 2-3 week delay in shipping.

RP

Just5Guy

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Carroll Co.
    I purchased a Mini-14 from JoeBob Outfitters on March 5, they shipped on March 6, and I picked up from FFL on March 11.

Palmetto State Armory has had more of a lead time for me, maybe around a 3 weeks from purchase date to receiving. Latest order was on January 9, shipped on January 23. That was ammo.

I purchased .40S&W from Cabela's on March 5, it shipped on March 7, and I received on March 8.

So I think the general answer is, at least for me, it's a crapshoot.

Javantalith

Jan 18, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    30rd AR-15 magazines i ordered last month from PSA shipped a week after i ordered them but another set of mags i ordered from Mako Group on January 11th just shipped today.

As for Cabelas and basspro all my ammo orders i have made over the last two and a half months have shipped within 72hrs from both.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I ordered a Ruger SR1911 from KYGUNCO on 2/24. It was listed as "in stock". It shipped on 3/11. My credit card was not billed until then. They stated on their website when I ordered that there was a two to three week back log on shipping. I was not happy about that considering the wait I will have once it gets here, but I have been looking for an SR1911 for over a year. I don't understand what takes so long to box them up and ship them out but I accepted their delay.

Rockfish

Feb 26, 2013
    Funny I just received my shipping conformation 5 minutes ago. So my order was placed 2/26 and shipped 3/13 not unbearable but definitely frustrating. At least I should be able to inspect the firearm and fill out the paperwork this week while I continue to gather .22LR to shoot. Shame I can't afford to shoot my 9's right now but should be fun getting a new rimfire. Last .22 I had was a bolt action when I was a kid I think it was a savage.

Anyone else have a 22/45 lite? I bought the new one in black with the horizontal flutes. Plan on doing volquartsen trigger kit, compensator, and adding a red dot. Hopefully I'll work on suppressing it this year if $ allows.

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    I guess I have been lucky. Every site that I have ordered from has shipped out my order within 24hours. Most of the time they have shipped my orders the same day.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Natchez seem to be running about a week behind, my Cabelas orders have been delivered within about 3-4 days of placing an order. A couple of others I ordered mid Feburary and still no word at all.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Funny I just received my shipping conformation 5 minutes ago. So my order was placed 2/26 and shipped 3/13 not unbearable but definitely frustrating. At least I should be able to inspect the firearm and fill out the paperwork this week while I continue to gather .22LR to shoot. Shame I can't afford to shoot my 9's right now but should be fun getting a new rimfire. Last .22 I had was a bolt action when I was a kid I think it was a savage.

Anyone else have a 22/45 lite? I bought the new one in black with the horizontal flutes. Plan on doing volquartsen trigger kit, compensator, and adding a red dot. Hopefully I'll work on suppressing it this year if $ allows.

I have one in "jail" probably until mid April. Purchased on march 5

So far I have a tac sol comp, tandemkross bushing, redwood burl replacement grips, and I'm waiting on a dawson fiber optic front sight. Can't wait to get the gun and dress it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom