• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Hello everyone,
    Just recently moved to Milford. I am in the process of clearing out a few duplicates and such and have had a need to ship a few weapons. I have sold two 03 compliant firearms via a Shipping Store in Milford. They are charging me over $120 for a pistol and $160 for a rifle. They advised they are not permitted to ship new firearms.
    So can anyone recommend a reasonable priced shipper that ships modern firearms? I am not an FFL any longer and all items are shipped only to 01's.
    Thanks
    Steven
    Kazan182

wpage

Ultimate Member
    Oct 17, 2022
    Southern Delaware
    Not certain who you have price with. Check for current practice and price with UPS. The Hubs for UPS were the go to last time I tried. Fed EX and USPS are ever changing policies as is UPS. Reco go to sites for each and chat with agents for todays SOP's.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Both FedEX and UPS, per their websites, require the shipper to have an FFL. When I had an 03 (they didn't know the difference) that was ok but my 03 has long expired.
    I may have to query local FFL's to see what they would charge me to enter into their book and ship for me to the buyers FFL. Any suggestions on an FFL that may do that? Thanks for your response.

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Sadly can't do USPS unless I lie. But then again, I need insurance for hundreds and they need to know whats in the box to insure it.

bmonast

Feb 1, 2011
    Gamber, MD
    Welcome to the neighborhood, unfortunately not many options in Milford. We've been part time in Slaughter Beach for a number of years now and very much like the area. Besides Shipping Store there's the obvious USPS and from what I can recall those are the only in town. PM if you have any questions about the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom