• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jfox

Mar 27, 2012
    ...so now we see if a special session is called. Not sure how much time they have to do this. Sounds like the house either didn't have the votes or didn't get it done in time...so I'm not sure I get what that was all about.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    i didnt have time to read 80 pages of responses...what exactly happens at midnight???

Nothing.

The bill was never mentioned after the break around 6PM. Time ran out, now they are going to Ef us with "special session" to "get things done" (direct quotes)

Smagel

Hey, hey, my, my
    Jul 20, 2011
    Freddy's Store
    I can't think of a better bunch of folk who to stay up late with, have a few drinks and listen to the state senate.

'Till the next session.

EVOIXGSR

Straight Baller Status
    Mar 13, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    Well, at least I spent my time researching pervious driveway pavers. I think the end result will be lovely.

Goodluck with that.... We just tried to use them on a project in DC, and the only company that makes them that we found was in Vietnam, and they provide no actual spec sheets or testing. You can pour your own pervious concrete into forms and create your own pervious pavers, or just cut a vegetative swale along your current driveway.

jfox

Mar 27, 2012
    If I heard correctly, they can call a special session for "other issues"; but bills have to be "re-introduced" and go through all the readings. Good thing is I THINK that would give us some warning to react...but they'll probably try again to sneak it through.

How much time does Governor have to call the special session?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom